Sapphire Residences

Coco Sunset now Bahia Turquesa Residences

Feb 05, 2013

It has been brought to our attention that this resort has recently changed management, and been renamed to Bahia Turquesa Residences.

Kylie
RedWeek.com
Mar 09, 2013

The reason this place (it is NOT a resort) changed its name is because it is a timeshare scam. Many people have been defrauded by the illegal activity here. There are several forums on Redweek discussing this.

Please go to this address and post your experiences:

<http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g291982-i813-k5676989-o110-Bahia_Turquesa_Residences-Costa_Rica.html#47896738>.

Susanne B.
Mar 24, 2013

We bought three weeks at COCO Sunset vacation club in Costa Rica in Oct of 2011. We have heard nothing from them since. We know they have changed their name to Bahia Turquesa Residences but we have no contact info for them at all. Do you? We want to find out what's going on. Thanks Howard

kyliec wrote:
It has been brought to our attention that this resort has recently changed management, and been renamed to Bahia Turquesa Residences.

Howard W.
Mar 25, 2013

I am sorry to give you the bad news, but you have been scammed. There are many of us writing to each other about this. Please see these forums:

"Mexico Advocate Team or Group, Coco Sunset, Executive Properites, OmniCorp"

and

"anyone been to this resort?"

If you type in "Coco Sunset scam" or "Coco Sunset fraud" you will find much information. Who was the con artist or "sales rep" that pressured you into buying here?

howardw88 wrote:
We bought three weeks at COCO Sunset vacation club in Costa Rica in Oct of 2011. We have heard nothing from them since. We know they have changed their name to Bahia Turquesa Residences but we have no contact info for them at all. Do you? We want to find out what's going on. Thanks Howard

kyliec wrote:

Susanne B.
Sep 27, 2013

Not sure what the scam is. I was there in February, when they had changed there name. It is beautiful. Some units are wonderful, some not so much.

Someone answers the phone every time I call. They have been very helpful.

The contact info is 011-506-2670-1970. I was able to book the weeks that I wanted.

I have owned time shares in several locations: Marriotte, Diamond and Discovery. No one ever calls me, but they do answer the phone when I call them.

Lori C.
Dec 13, 2014

I am going to Dateline and Nightline and Today Show. I just messaged Dateline through Facebook. Do the same thing. They have to think this is a good story if it involves and billion dollar industry that has be scamming for years and getting away with it.

Wendy G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.