Timeshare Companies

SELLMYTIMESHARE.ORG IS A SCAM!!!!

Apr 22, 2013

Don't ever attempt to purchase a timeshare from sellmytimeshare.org!! On 2/20/13, I agreed on a purchase price for a timeshare at Casa del Mar in Aruba. I was immediately contacted by David from the above mentioned company that my price was accepted. He asked me to provide him with some information for the purchase agreement (name, address, phone #, email). I immediately sent it as I thought I was getting a great deal on the unit. I was told that within 24 hours of my their receipt of this info that they would be emailing me the purchase agreement.

I didn't hear back from him again until after I threatened to go to the better business bureau to question the validity of his company. He apologized to me and told me that he was on vacation with his family and that he'd be sending me the purchase agreement when he returned. That was 2/28/13. I assumed that I would never hear from them again.

However, on 4/13/13, I decided to contact Redweek for some assistance. After some investigative work by them, I was told that the owner of sellmytimeshare.org would be contacting me directly. That never happened. Finally today, 4/22/13, after once again alerting Redweek that I had not been contacted did I receive an email from the "seller." Here is what it said...

I apologize that no one in our office has been in contact with you. Unfortunately this ownership is no longer available for sale.

Sounds awful fishy to me. Don't ever use sellmytimeshare.org

Steve N

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.