Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Did somebody used "Timeshare Resales USA.com"

Aug 20, 2013

Could you trust this online company? Did somebody used it? it said on their website that you don't have to pay upfront fee, but still not sure

Olga B.
Aug 20, 2013

Be very carefull. They lure you in claiming there is no upfront fee. They tempt you with a high offer that they have a buyer lined up willing to pay a high price and then the claim there is a " fee " that has to be paid before they can complete the sale. If you are dumb enough to send them money they string you along and claim there is yet another " fee " that has come up that has to be paid.

When you finally realize that you have been scammed and stop sending them money they then claim the buyer backed out and the deal is off. You then get put on the " sucker list " and somewhere down the road you get contacted by someone claiming they can recover the money you lost to the scammers. Guess what.... it's the scammers again trying to get more money from you.

If you think they may be for real just watch them lead you on and as soon as they ask for a fee you have been scammed. Be warned.

Don P.
Aug 20, 2013

Can you trust them to do what? It seems they will list your timeshare if it sells you will owe them $1000 or 10% which ever is greater. Everything seems overpriced by at least $1000 to cover the fee. I doubt they sell a lot. You would probably be just as likely to sell my listing on Redweek, if you price it right and your timeshare has any value. If you have a week with no value I don't think they will be able to find a buyer for you. I would question if you sold it through some other means would you still be responsible for the $1000 minimum? Ask for a contract and if it looks good and they don't ask for the upfront fee or pre closing cost than you may want to consider listing.

Tracey S.
Aug 21, 2013

Thank you for the answer

Olga B.
Aug 21, 2013

In this economy the best thing you can do, if you're desperate to rid yourself of your timeshare, is to offer to give it away and pay all closing costs (to rid yourself of yearly ongoing rising maintenance fees). There's a bargain basement here on Redweek where you can list it.

There are literally millions of online timeshare entities that will tell you anything to get your money .... don't bite .... list it yourself.

R P.
Dec 19, 2016

Hello donp196,

As the broker for timeshare Resales USA, Inc., I was disturbed by your vitriolic message on the Redweek forum. We researched your information and found that you have never been a client with our company Timeshare Resales USA, Inc. We do not take an "upfront" fee for any business but rather, earn our commission at the closing of the sale when we have brought the buyer and seller together. In light of this information, you are obviously confused with another company with whom you were involved.

Timeshare Resales USA, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage, has been in business for 21 years and with an A rating on the Better Business Bureau.

Best regards, Carole Levene

donp196 wrote:
Be very carefull. They lure you in claiming there is no upfront fee. They tempt you with a high offer that they have a buyer lined up willing to pay a high price and then the claim there is a " fee " that has to be paid before they can complete the sale. If you are dumb enough to send them money they string you along and claim there is yet another " fee " that has come up that has to be paid.

When you finally realize that you have been scammed and stop sending them money they then claim the buyer backed out and the deal is off. You then get put on the " sucker list " and somewhere down the road you get contacted by someone claiming they can recover the money you lost to the scammers. Guess what.... it's the scammers again trying to get more money from you.

If you think they may be for real just watch them lead you on and as soon as they ask for a fee you have been scammed. Be warned.

Timeshare Resales USA
Dec 19, 2016

"Timeshare Resales USA, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage, has been in business for 21 years and with an A rating on the Better Business Bureau."

I find it interesting that you respond to a 3 yr. thread, in defensive of your company. In checking the BBB, it shows that "timeshare Resale USA Inc. it shows your company as INC, in 1/20/97, started 11/1/98, and BBB file opened 9/2/02. It also shows you as having an A+ rating. What I find really interesting is the rating with NO positive, NO negative, NO neutral reviews, and NOT being accredited. Not being in business, "for 21 yrs.(your words), and no reviews.

Understanding your intentions, perhaps you are some what zealous in your statements/defense of your company. What would be more interesting would be, the number of closers plus length of time until closers, verses those who gave up.

Feels like a reach for a AD, rather than clearing the air.

William P.

Last edited by williamp511 on Dec 19, 2016 12:57 PM

Dec 19, 2016

Lauren maybe you should read post over again. I caution people to do their homework. No where in my post did I condemn your company but advised people to research every company before getting involved.

As you should be well aware of there are many scam companies out there ripping people off. If you work for a reputable company you have nothing to fear about having your credentials checked. You should be glad that I advise people to be cautious.

Next time before you take offence to someone's post you should read it over carefully before jumping the gun.

Don P.
Dec 19, 2016

Fwiw, after several DECADES of timeshare ownership and experience in which I have dealt with many brokers and closing entities while buying and selling resale timeshares, I have NEVER even HEARD of Timeshare Resales USA.com. Not once. Not ever. Just sayin'...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Dec 19, 2016 06:30 PM

Dec 21, 2016

We stand by our customer service and closed sales records over the years. All our clients both buyers and sellers are treated with the utmost respect and professional service.

Timeshare Resales USA
Dec 21, 2016

We remain high on the search engines in order to better assist both sellers and buyers to reach out to us. We remain committed to our professional customer service to all our clients.

Timeshare Resales USA
Dec 21, 2016

Still feels like an advertisement to me. I do owe you a apology, in that while researching your company on the BBB site. I neglected to give you your acknowledgement, in that it shows you as president of "Timeshare Resale USA. Or someone with the first name.

laurenr79 wrote:
We stand by our customer service and closed sales records over the years. All our clients both buyers and sellers are treated with the utmost respect and professional service.

William P.

Last edited by williamp511 on Dec 21, 2016 11:08 AM

Dec 21, 2016

laurenr79 wrote:

So are you a listing service or are you a licensed real estate broker(age)? And at what stage of the sale process do your customers pay you? Upfront or out of the proceeds of the sale?

Lance C.
Dec 23, 2016

We are a licensed real estate brokerage. We earn out commission at the close of the sale.

Timeshare Resales USA

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.