Timeshare Companies

Has anyone used timeshare vacation brokers, the agent is Bonnie Krampe.

Nov 25, 2013

Considering purchasing a resale week. With all the scams out there want to be sure before continuing

Stephanie G.
Nov 25, 2013

Sorry, never heard of them.

R P.
Dec 11, 2013

vpr147 wrote:
Considering purchasing a resale week. With all the scams out there want to be sure before continuing

I got a Redweek notice of a new listing on Dec 9th. I replied and was contacted from Ms Krampe - and would be interested if anyone knows anything about her or the company.

John Z.
Dec 20, 2013

I bought my Marriott Aruba Surf Club week from her. She did a nice job. Kept me well informed and things went as she described. I think that may have been with a previous company. It was four years ago and I think I remember in one of her early emails that she was either working on her own or with a new company.

Doug D.
Mar 16, 2014

I am also considering using Ms Krampe. Did it work out OK for you?

Skip E.
Mar 17, 2014

Just make sure if you deal with anyone that everything is clear and in writing. Make sure you read all the fine print before signing and use pay pal or a secure credit card that you can dispute the charge if it doesn't work out. Buyer beware is the best advice.

Don P.
Mar 18, 2014

Timeshare Vacation Brokers & Timeshare Vacation Services are both registered to Robert Scott Fonner. He has been licensed as a sales associate with the Florida DBPR since 3/2/1998. His license is currently active, with zero complaints.

Bonnie Maria Krampe has been licensed as well since 2/13/1995, and has been registered as a sales person for Timeshare Vacation Brokers since 5/8/2013.

Website says "no upfront fees".

Also, if you ever want to verify a Florida real estate license or if a company is a registered real estate corporation you can search here:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp

Ultimately if you choose to work with them it's your decision of course and the outcome your own responsibility, but I hope this information helps a little.

J V.
Mar 18, 2014

Thx much for the helpful info.

Skip E.
Mar 19, 2014

I am buying one of her listings, not using her to sell. That said, it's too soon to give a thumbs up or down. There have been a few bumps in the road (which may not have anything to do with her performance) and we appear to be moving to the final stages, but until we cross the finish line, I wouldn't want to say yes or no. I'll update this when everything is done.

skipe8 wrote:
I am also considering using Ms Krampe. Did it work out OK for you?

John Z.
Sep 06, 2014

I'm trying to sell my Marriott timeshare in Aruba and saw a listing by Timeshare Vacation Brokers. I was going to call them to help me sell. Would love to hear feedback from anyone who sold or bought a timeshare through them recently.

Thx

Jen B.
Sep 06, 2014

NEVER pay anyone money upfront to sell your timeshare. If they demand money upfront run the other way. A reputable company will take their commission out of the proceeds.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.