Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos

Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (blanco)

Mar 24, 2014

Have been coming here for 20 years as owners and loved it! This March when we arrived , we were told our 3 CONFIRMED rooms were not available and we would have to go to one of their sister properties. Our feelings are they overbook Blanco and then use the extras to fill in up at Sunsets. What a racket! We will not go back until some type of assurance can be given, as confirmation numbers are apparently worthless. So beware of blanco management team! Also,it was never a spring breakers destination and now it is. Huge groups of drunk, loud, vomiting 20 year olds on beach and at the pool. They camp out in the kiddie area of pool, so good luck if you have young children with. What a shame. Had many good years there.

Priscilla T.
Oct 14, 2014

In general, people with young children in diapers still need to get those special "swimmers" to avoid human waste going into the pool! That happened on one occasion with me and it took almost all day to get it cleaned up and sterilized. The child's Parents couldn't have cared less. It was disgusting!!

Teri W.
Oct 14, 2014

I purchased my timeshare in Los Cabos (aka Blanco) in 1993. MANY changes have been along the way and their Management is the one making these changes! I purchased there because it is so beautiful! I did not purchase to be shipped off to PB - Sunset Beach or PB - Rose'.

Teri W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.