May 21, 2014

What is the typical process for receiving payment on a time share rental?

Susan B.
May 22, 2014

susanb688 wrote:

Using Paypal is recommended. You can also use an escrow service like First American Title but their service costs $100.

Lance C.
Sep 27, 2014

Hello When ever I make a rental agreement with a rental customer i send them a copy of the room and date confirmation from the resort. I then ask them for 50% of the rental price at that time and the balance 1 month before their planned departure. Generally i have asked them to mail me a check, or do a bank transfer, Pay pal is very expensive so I avoid this if possible, but if customer insists I will accommodate them if thats what they want and are willing to cover the extra Pay Pal expense.

susanb688 wrote:

Ken G.
Oct 28, 2014

sussanb688 How do you go about using paypal? I have an account , but not sure how we do the transfer of $ for the week they want. thanks

William K.
Oct 29, 2014

You need to sign into your Paypal account and read the tutorial concerning transactions.

R P.
Oct 29, 2014

Will the resort reservation be in the name of the person renting

William K.

Last edited by williamk394 on Oct 29, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 29, 2014

The rental is originally in the owners name and after they receive payment (either partial or total depending on the agreement) the owner will add the renters name onto the reservation as the authorized guest who will be checking in and using the ts.

Tracey S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.