Sunset Harbor

Much better experience this time around!

Oct 17, 2014

I decided to use my resort this year for my birthday with the girls and want to thank the staff here again for helping with our accommodations. We realized the old clubhouse wasn't open anymore but that didn't stop us from having a blast! We went to some restaurants on the lake and even took a cruise on the Southern Empress here as well. We did go down by the pool that overlooked the lake it wasn't as close as the clubhouse but it wasn't that far to walk to. So let me just say this the last time we came out here we ended up have an old SMALL tube tv that was horrible!!!! Thank you for the huge new TV's :-) :-) :-) we actually had a couple girl nights in and did a spa night! Last time we would have not stayed in and would have probably spent a ton more money on entertainment! Funny enough we went to go sing karaoke off 1097 at 2 different places during the week which was fun! All in all I'm much happier this time with our experience than we did last yr. I would recommend coming out and checking out the new changes being made I noticed on previous comments with some pictures of condos that those weren't even a part of Sunset Harbor Resort, they were from independently owned condos in the first building. The condos are looking great! We met the cleaning staff who were really sweet and were there to help us with anything we needed and had our rooms done and ready for us!

Simone L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.