Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Selling my Mayan Timeshare

Oct 30, 2014

I have been approached by a Group called World Wide Solutions Co. with an offer for my Mayan PRC Luxxe unit? has anyone ever heard of them or know anything about them?

Robert H.
Oct 30, 2014

b471 wrote:
I have been approached by a Group called World Wide Solutions Co. with an offer for my Mayan PRC Luxxe unit? has anyone ever heard of them or know anything about them?

Worldwide Solutions Co. gives an address in Alabama, but that is just a UPS drop box, not a real office. The website says, "© 2010 World Wide Solutions Co." at the bottom, yet the website wasn't created until 9/22/14. Also, the website is registered to a company in Panama, and according to the BBB the IP location is in Singapore.

You can draw your own conclusion from that information, but all you really need to know is that I've yet to find a legitimate company that cold-calls people regarding timeshares (to sell, buy, rent, lease, transfer, donate, etc) and I have researched hundreds of these companies.

I hope this information helps.

J V.
Oct 30, 2014

It's a SCAM !!! NEVER pay anyone money upfront to sell you timeshare. If they claim there is no upfront fee they are liars. They will ask for money upfront for some reason. That is all they want. There is no buyer just the scammers trying to rip you off.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Oct 30, 2014 02:00 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.