Dec 29, 2014

I agree with the renting however I do go to the same resort every year with friends and I can't seem to find it offered very much. Royal playa del carmen rentals are scarce. Let alone for multiple units over the same week. I feel like my requirements are so specific that owning floating weeks of my own is the only way I can satisfy them. Am I looking in the right place for rentals? Any suggestions?

Lance R.
Dec 29, 2014

Lance,

To view rentals for the Royal Haciendas Playa del Carmen, please visit this page: Royal Haciendas

There are quite a few rentals listed. If you need further assistance, please Contact Us at RedWeek.com Customer Support.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Dec 29, 2014

This is not the location I was refering to. Im looking for info on Royal, Playa del carmen

Lance R.
Dec 30, 2014

It is part of the Real Resort group. I see a listing for the Royal in Cancun. Many Mexican membership types let you book for any in the system. You may want to check with that owner who is listing a rental.

Tracey S.
Dec 30, 2014

Is your last name Lancer?

Laureen S.
Dec 30, 2014

Thanks. I'll look into that. I was unaware of being able to rent from within the system and not directly through an owner of that location. Much appreciated.

Lance R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.