Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

5 Stars Vacation Rentals

Jun 27, 2016

If you want to contact me via email... dringen@att.net. Please feel free to do so. Also you may contact Vicky at Worldwide Consultancy at 8287563054. That is her business phone. She also seems interested in putting a stop to Angela and her fradulent practices.

Diane R.

Last edited by dianer459 on Jun 27, 2016 12:13 PM

Jul 11, 2016

I am in the same situation you are in. We have used her for the 2 years in a row. Our experience had been pretty good until this year. I paid in full last October for a vacation at Towers on the Grove 7/25-8/6 in a 3 Bed 3 Bath oceanfront. This was $2,822.69. We got the rate supposedly because we had been loyal customers and kept coming back. I have since not been able to get in contact with her about getting a confirmation number for the resort and they have no record of my last name for the upcoming dates. As of now I have lost that money with no way of getting it back. Not to mention I cannot find a resort under $5,000.

Blake C.
Jul 12, 2016

blakec26 wrote:
I am in the same situation you are in. We have used her for the 2 years in a row. Our experience had been pretty good until this year. I paid in full last October for a vacation at Towers on the Grove 7/25-8/6 in a 3 Bed 3 Bath oceanfront. This was $2,822.69. We got the rate supposedly because we had been loyal customers and kept coming back. I have since not been able to get in contact with her about getting a confirmation number for the resort and they have no record of my last name for the upcoming dates. As of now I have lost that money with no way of getting it back. Not to mention I cannot find a resort under $5,000.

Contact me immediately! 8287563054....we are going to the atty general...the actions are criminal!

Luna S.
Jul 12, 2016

tonyap75 wrote:
Yes as many others have I paid a deposit in January for a Spring break trip for my family and when I went to pay the balance via PayPal I sent a email to Angela asking for a confirmation and she responded the condo would supply me with the when I arrived. Fortunately I have rented from another respectful, honest owner and I knew that was a red flag because I always had confirmation paperwork etc to check in. So I contacted the resort and by my surprise the manager immediately told me that Angela had took reservations for a newly wed couple online and the couple had showed up and had no reservations. The manager said do not give her another dime. I then contacted Angela and she would not respond until I had her PayPal funds frozen and opened a dispute of fraud and for a refund. She then messaged me to give her a break that her grandmother had died conveniently that morning and unlike me she had kids and a family to tend to. She is being investigated by the authorities now and I will be notified when she is obtained. Fortunately I got my money back but I feel bad for people who have not. BEWARE of this woman

Tonya please contact me. 8287563054.....or Diane

Luna S.
Jul 12, 2016

Anyone else who has been scammed by 5 Stars Vcacations/Angela Rachael please contact me as I also have been. I have her home address and new phone # and email....the scammer accidentally emailed me the information while trying to sell proprietary information....she's not as smart as she thinks! 8287563054

Luna S.
Jul 12, 2016

Please contact me asap regarding this. 8287563054 Thanks!

terim107 wrote:
So, as normal, we planned a summer vacation! We were super excited about our upcoming departure! We were to leave late Saturday night and arrive to Myrtle Beach on Sunday morning!! We planned our trip through 5 Stars Vacation Rentals and a lady (owner/operator) Angela Rachael (last name probably Trimbach- as further investigations on my part uncovered) ... Now normally we go through Condo World or Grand Strands, but this lady was so helpful in our vacation troubles last year that we decided to book directly through her. So weeks prior to our trip she had been extremely available and helpful by upgrading our rooms and keeping us informed.... However, as our vacation time started closing in, she became very busy and UNavailable-stating that she was sorry because she had a lot going on in her personal life with her mom being diagnosed with cancer and blah blah blah .... However our names should be in the system within 48 hours- that was 4 days ago and the last time we spoke with her! Needless to say, we decided to investigate further... under further investigation this lady has done this to many people giving the same type of excuses that she gave us! ... Now, she has worked with the hotels that we contacted, but they've had some troubles with her in the past-as we have had!! We have records of invoices/texts shared/emails stating that we had booked a Wyndham property (2-2bedroom apartments), but again when we contacted Wyndham there were NO reservations in any of our names! It is a shame that you plan to spend a great and quality vacation with your family using your hard earned money, and it is STOLEN from you! As of last night Ken and I received our money IN FULL from the lady ... However, our friends who have booked right along with us, have yet to receive their money! This "business" may have had some success with renters at one point in time, but as of lately and as for our experience, it is a terrible place and I want to make people aware so that this doesn't continue happening to others!! This business also advertises for Florida vacations...So please share to spread the word!! As for us, we are planning a later vacation through a REPUTABLE business.

Luna S.
Jul 12, 2016

Contact me asap regarding this...8287563054....I have information regarding her for you!

tonyap75 wrote:
Yes as many others have I paid a deposit in January for a Spring break trip for my family and when I went to pay the balance via PayPal I sent a email to Angela asking for a confirmation and she responded the condo would supply me with the when I arrived. Fortunately I have rented from another respectful, honest owner and I knew that was a red flag because I always had confirmation paperwork etc to check in. So I contacted the resort and by my surprise the manager immediately told me that Angela had took reservations for a newly wed couple online and the couple had showed up and had no reservations. The manager said do not give her another dime. I then contacted Angela and she would not respond until I had her PayPal funds frozen and opened a dispute of fraud and for a refund. She then messaged me to give her a break that her grandmother had died conveniently that morning and unlike me she had kids and a family to tend to. She is being investigated by the authorities now and I will be notified when she is obtained. Fortunately I got my money back but I feel bad for people who have not. BEWARE of this woman

Luna S.
May 15, 2019

Yes, I know Angela Rachael. I met her in 2015. Without her, I know more property manager and renters.

angalfaria

Last edited by angalf on May 16, 2019 12:36 AM

May 15, 2019

You absolutely can not know Angela Rachael as you refer to her as a "him". Please don't make matters worse. The people on this page have been scammed and taken for a lot of $$$. If you have nothing to add to help the situation, then please stay out of it.

Michelle O.
May 16, 2019

I am so sorry. I don't want to make the matter worse and confess that a mistake should happen to me. But I promise that I don't make any mistake for further conversation. I want to know more about Angela Rachael. Thanks

angalfaria
May 19, 2019

So amazing. How your family enjoys the vacation?

angalfaria
May 23, 2019

angalf....please stop responding to this message to gain business.

Michelle O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.