Timeshare Companies

Suitelife Vacations anyone?

Aug 22, 2019

You also have the right to dispute any negative information posted on your credit report . They would have to produce concrete evidence that you owe them any money and I doubt very much they can and will do that . The credit bureaus will probably be on your side .

Don P.
Sep 28, 2019

I went to sell it and I was told that it is not a TIMESHARE It is just for discounted prices!

I was given millions of points I haven’t even used once as it has been cheaper to get all inclusive than to pay their regular high price along with points( no meaning for me) than to get just for the stay.

Vimal C.
Sep 28, 2019

Dear Fania F., I am interested in taking these folks to court. Have you had any luck with others of like mind joing this class action? Everyone who wants out should have 3 goals: 1. Immediate relief from maintenance/ annual/ special assessment fees retroactively 2. Immediate relief from exit penalty 3. Wind up of SLV Is any young lawyer willing to represent on a commission if we win? How do we make contact outside the Red Week forum?

Anthony S.
Oct 30, 2019

Annual Membershipn Fee notices are out. Are those like me who feel really stupid for ever purchasing 'points' with SLV (shame on me for being duped) still paying these fees? I bought 45000 points for around $9000 in 2009, never used it and was told by these scammers earlier this year that it is now worth about half that. The SLV representative drew the anaology with the depreciating value of a car. I certainly did not know or was never informed that the value will be depreciated. I can't find where this is written in the agreement either. Did I miss sonmething? When are we going to be brave and to get together and stick it to these guys so that they stop screwing other gullible people.

Anthony S.
Oct 30, 2019

anthonys519 wrote:
...and was told by these scammers earlier this year that it is now worth about half that. The SLV representative drew the anaology with the depreciating value of a car. I certainly did not know or was never informed that the value will be depreciated. I can't find where this is written in the agreement either.

Why would they tell you this? Do you think they would make a sale if they were up front and honest with you?

Lance C.
Sep 10, 2021

We bought in 2002 and with the point system with Resort Villas. We never signed anything with Suitelife and these new conditions. I sent an email in 2019 cancelling my membership but they kept sending me invoices. I have now sent another email and they replied I owe over $800 US.

They now posted to me the new regulations that I have never seen before. What a scam! Suitelife told me that it was just a name change from Resort Villa Vacation. They lied to me! I never signed anything with Suitelife and want out of this misery.

Any advice?

Valerie D.
Sep 10, 2021

How did your small claims court go?

Valerie D.
Oct 05, 2021

I am with you

rosinam3 wrote:
We think it is time for the members to take legal action re:Article 15. Is it binding in a court of law? Are Suitelife members responsible for the Dream Travel fiasco? Are Suitelife members responsible for the CRTC fine? We are meeting with our lawyer today.

Vincent S.
Oct 05, 2021

I am with you

fainaf wrote:
I also received a letter from Action Collections & Receivables Management despite the fact that we sent them a letter in 2015 requesting to cancel our membership. They kept silence for 3 years and all of a sudden sent me email this year that there is a cancellation fee of $1500 that we have to pay now and it is stated in their rules and regulations which she sent me with her email attachment. I have found the old rules and regulations that they gave me back in 2008 when we purchased the membership. At that time it didn't have any such fee. In my opinion, it is unbelievable to charge a cancellation fee for the services they even can not provide. We are planning to file a legal case against this company in the Small Claims Court in Ontario. If several people join together, we can make a class action and get money from them instead, or, at least to stop all this annoying emails

Vincent S.
Oct 05, 2021

Please let us know how did the small claim go these guys are a big cheat

valeried170 wrote:
How did your small claims court go?

Vincent S.
Oct 05, 2021

They are big liars

valeried170 wrote:
We bought in 2002 and with the point system with Resort Villas. We never signed anything with Suitelife and these new conditions. I sent an email in 2019 cancelling my membership but they kept sending me invoices. I have now sent another email and they replied I owe over $800 US.

They now posted to me the new regulations that I have never seen before. What a scam! Suitelife told me that it was just a name change from Resort Villa Vacation. They lied to me! I never signed anything with Suitelife and want out of this misery.

Any advice?

Vincent S.
Oct 05, 2021

I am with you please keep me informed i am all out to sue slv

anthonys519 wrote:
Dear Fania F., I am interested in taking these folks to court. Have you had any luck with others of like mind joing this class action? Everyone who wants out should have 3 goals: 1. Immediate relief from maintenance/ annual/ special assessment fees retroactively 2. Immediate relief from exit penalty 3. Wind up of SLV Is any young lawyer willing to represent on a commission if we win? How do we make contact outside the Red Week forum?

Vincent S.
Oct 05, 2021

I am with you

cpj2 wrote:
Just e-mailed our attorney with all the documents from Suitelife Vacations, including the bankruptcy files, along with membership rules & regulations, and managements letters.

Vincent S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.