Travel Tips & Advice

Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay and Problems with it

Dec 05, 2015

Pueblo Bonito is telling owners of presidential units that they cannot sell their presidential as a "split" unit - i.e. you cannot sell your junior suite if you are not using it anymore and can only sell the "entire" unit.

We have protested this arbitrary decision because when we bought our 'fixed' weeks we were told we could rent one or both sides, use one or both sides, sell one or both sides, and that our heirs could inherit what we have when we die.

Would owners of FIXED WEEK presidential units please post to this topic and let me know what you were told and if any of you have sold off one of the units in your presidential unit.

Jackie G.
Jan 16, 2016

I have a presidential and have split the units on several occasions. I have rented them seperately. I have also split them and deposited both into RCI. However I can honestly say that I don't recall any discussion about being able to split them and sell one or both individually when I purchased my week.

Ish P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.