Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Newbie looking to rent/own

Apr 21, 2016

Hello all. I just joined here as I'm looking to rent and possibly own a timeshare. I'm looking to possibly own a timeshare as well. But I would really like one that can be used at different resorts. I just started learning so I don't know if I'm looking for something with a points system or some kind of internal trading system. Are there any options for using your week at a different location (state) as I'm in NJ and air travel for 6 to FL is not going to be super cheap. Would love to be able to use a week in other areas if FL is not feasible any given year. I'm not looking for an investment and I'm not looking to rent. I want to be able to use my week every year with my family. If anyone has any tips or advice I would greatly appreciate it!

Sarah G.

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 22, 2016 09:26 PM

Oct 19, 2016

Would love to help you out if I could only send contact info. LOL! Just ask if you desire any advice or have questions. I will contact you from my redweek account when I get home and shoot you some info and all

Clement J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.