Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

Jun 17, 2016

During our trip to the Mayan Riviera. My husband and Iwere asked to attend a breakfast the next morning. We were pressured and tricked into signing a contract for 30 years membership with Mayan Palace. When we came back to USA we wanted to find a way to get out of the contract, but it was almost impossible.We were paying for a 5 years and we never used it. We have spent $10k dollars on various scams over the years with promising to sell it for us. Tired of wasting our money I called a Mayan Palace and they offer to help resell our contract. They referred us to a Broker company and we paid $700 and after two years this company disappeared. Tired of been scammed, browsing on internet, I came across Mexican Timeshare Solution website, I read the Testimonials and I decide to try once more.I was very skeptical at first but they didn't require any payment upfront so decided we had nothing to lose. They were very professional and had the contract cancelled within six months. We were cleared of our membershipcompletely. We are very happy with the service, and highly recommend MexicanTimeshare Solutions.

Beware, if you see any Mayan palace salesperson run away and if you are in the same predicament I recommend Mexican Timeshare Solutions.

Mia H.
Jun 17, 2016

Here we go again. These scammers keep trying to push this scam in the forums again. It's a SCAM !!! They try to steer you to their website and then they set the hook and get you to send your money south of the border. Anyone dumb enough to fall for their scam gets put on the "sucker list " because they're so stupid to fall for this scam. You have a better chance of winning the Nigerian lottery.

It's a SCAM !!! Don't come back to the forum crying if you lose your money to these low lives after being warned.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.