Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Villa del Palmar Timeshare Scam

Jul 12, 2016

While on vacation in Mexico. I was invited a timeshare presentation at Villa del Palmar. I signed the contract in April of 2016. I was initially not interested. However, their salesmantold me that if I doesn't use my week, then the company would rent out my timeshare week. That same night after thinking about it I decided not to keep the timeshare and the next morning I attempted to cancel the contractbut they told me that it was not possible to cancel it. At first I doubtedIf I should keep the membership but after researching the Internet, I discovered that same false promises weremade to others. So I was 100 % sure that I should cancel it. I then found Mexican Timeshare Solutions on the internet and I was impressed by the fact that they didn’t want any money up front but only when they had accomplished cancelling your contract.I even believed that there was a hidden trick but I still tried it. Since I was within 5 days rescission period MTS was able to help me cancel the contract and get the entire deposit refunded.I am very happy with the results and after a nightmare I can finally rest.

Jona P.
Jul 12, 2016

This is a SCAM !!! They claim there is no upfront money required is a lie . They lure you to their website and then get you to take the bait. Once they set the hook they claim there is a " fee " that has to be paid. I guarantee they will ask for money . That's their scam is to lure you out of the forum. Don't fall for their SCAM !!

Anyone can create a website and use a mail drop box for an address. These low lives have been posting this scam over and over in the forum. I keep calling them out and they don't respond. The good news is once the authorities finally decide to take them down they can trace some of them through their posts in the forum. They leave a trail with their IP addresses.

Don't fall for this scam.

Don P.
Jul 13, 2016

Pray tell - how much did they charge you for doing something that you could have done yourself?

John I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.