Ask RedWeek

Redweek is now in the rental business , please answer this

Jul 21, 2016

Please give a little more info $79 to list (upfront fee), $99 more when you find a renter, thats $179

Do you just undercut the other people trying to rent on Redweek? Who sets the rental price ? How do you come up with the price ? Do you tell us what you would be asking before we agree to let you rent it?

I can give someone else's rentals away all day collecting $179 Please tell us a little more on how this is working

Dave

Dave
Jul 22, 2016

David -

With full-service rentals, RedWeek.com does not assist with pricing in any way. We ask the owner how they would like to price their rental, and then price the posting accordingly.

If you have further questions about our full-service rentals or need assistance, please feel free to Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Sep 23, 2016

"RedWeek.com full-service posting"

I've tried contacting on an active listing, and all I get is a form letter email reply, without info about what I asked. Nor a phone call.

It may be that Redweek is contacting the owner, and the owner isn't responding. Oh, well.

----------------- Thank you for your interest in RedWeek.com Posting R#######. Because this is a Full-Service Rental, RedWeek will act as an intermediary between you and the owner. We will contact the owner in regard to your inquiry.

When renting this week, you'll have access to:

* An easy online lease agreement process through our partner company DepositGuard.

* Built-in payment protection -- your funds are held until 48 hours after check-in, in case of any problems.

* The ability to pay by e-check, Visa, or MasterCard (+1.99% for e-check and +2.99% for credit cards).

Thank you for choosing Redweek.com!

Your RedWeek Full-Service Team

This email is a service from RedWeek Customer Service.

T R.
Sep 27, 2016

Has anyone here successfully rented weeks using Redweek's Full Service Rental Program? Did it go smoothly for you?

Carol P.
Oct 31, 2016

I am a newbee and do not want to get hurt by Redweek on the Full Service Rental Program. I will try this only once. I want to see if it works. I will see. If it does not, I will let you all know.

TreSina S.
Nov 01, 2016

I signed up for full service as I was going to be traveling and thought it would be easier. I have always rented on my own. So far nothing from RedWeek. If they don't respond immediately to an inquiry that is a real problem. Please let me know if anyone has had success. I still have time to rent my unit so will see what happens.

Cookie L.
Nov 07, 2016

How long did it take them to post your rental?

Dennis M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.