Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Vidanta a nightmare in Real Life

Sep 06, 2016

A few months ago I went to Riviera Maya Vidanta. sales people offered us a ride to see the facilities, includig a free breakfast but with an obligatory timeshare presentation. After that many people, a friend and I we decided to buy them a membership . Without clearly read what we were signing by the urgency of the matter. They ask to take out a credit card to cover the down payment. they took a long time to return my card, a comparison to my friend they charge very quick the hitch in her credit card. We were not given any contract. They said they would arrive 15 days after the signing of documents. At home, a week after this what I talking about, without having received my contract yet. I called to the resort to make the timeshare cancellation contract that i still not had it but it would arrive and had to pay. There were many inconsistencies with what they told us at the timeshare pitch at the San Francisco exchange program That is not what we were promised. The resort ignored me, they just passed me from one department to another and nobody knew us an answer. We felt we needed help and wanted to cancel. So seeing the refusal of the hotel we are dedicated to seek help and we found it, we hire a company (Mexican Timeshare Solutions) who gave us a free initial consultation, we could communicate whenever we wanted at no cost and charged until 3 months later when they fully had cancelled our timeshare contract. My friend and I live with a lot of stress because at the time the hotel said we could not cancel and we had to pay,so we believed that we were engaged for 50 years to pay that ! is something horrible and not wish it to anyone, be very careful dont trust what they tell you , avoid timeshare presentations , read your contract carefully before acquire something .

Margaret N.
Sep 06, 2016

It's a SCAM !!! These losers have been running this scam in the forums over and over. All they want is your upfront money. They belong in jail for this scam. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of you contract. They want to isolate you by getting you to go to their website. Don't take the chance of getting hacked by going to their website.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.