Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Hacienda Tres Rios Timeshare Scam

Sep 20, 2016

My husband and I bought a lifetime membership with Sunset Group Hacienda Tres Rios, they made us many promises, we bought it in 2012 and we already payed it, from the date of purchase to today we never used it, because it is complex and difficult to meet their requirements, so my husband and I decided as promised in the acquisition of the membership that they could help us to sell, which is a lie, then they told us that the sale was particular. Tired of so many lies and of throwing our money we decided to cancel our membership, another complicated problem, the opposite of when we sold the membership, all were rude and never wanted to attend our calls, we were denied the get the cancellation and even threatened us. We doubted it was possible to cancel and as a last resource we hire Mexican Timeshare Solutions, it was the solution to our problems, in 6 months we were free and no more maintenance to pay, which was our major concern, we doubt if we did the right thing and if we could be scammed again, but this time we read our contract and saw that everything was legitimate and there was no risk to run. Today we are very happy to have canceled our membership and we decided to post this to see if we help someone sharing our story, don't fall in their traps and fight for your rights.

Holly W.
Sep 20, 2016

It's a SCAM !!! These low lives have been posting this story over and over in the forum trying to lure victims to their website. Be careful you could get hacked if you go there. They lure you in and then all they want is your upfront money. They are a total SCAM !!!

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.