Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Executive Housing Strtategies of Orlando

Nov 21, 2016

Has anyone ever rented/used Executive Housing Strategies? I am thinking of renting a unit from them at the Wyndham in Puerto Rico. thanks for any advice.

Dennis M.
Nov 21, 2016

In checking this place out on the BBB site, it appears they are the middle man for renting time shares. As a owner you wanted to use their services, you pay up front(which no one in there right mind would do) and they make the offer to people (such as you) that want to rent. There was no mention of any cost to "rent" so don't be surprised. It was clear that as much the same on sites like Red week, TUG, and all the other sites, IT IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.

All that being said, I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket. Do your home work and see what the rentals offered on the afore mentioned sites. If they want a cut from you besides the rent,............I'd run

William P.

Last edited by williamp511 on Nov 21, 2016 03:27 PM

Nov 22, 2016

What you have to be cautious about is that some of these rental agents take peoples money and then hope to get a unit that you want. Once they take your money upfront you might not be able to get your money back.

I would advise you to use a licensed realtor or a well known rental company.

Don P.
Apr 04, 2020

This company says that they can guarantee to rent my time share for up to 6 times a year for $1800 per week. They would take $400 per each rental. They want a one time fee of $2500 for this service. Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

SamB
Apr 04, 2020

It's a SCAM !!!! All they want is YOUR MONEY !!

Don P.
Apr 05, 2020

I figured it was probably a scam but does anyone know how it works???

SamB
Apr 05, 2020

Common sense . There isn't a single person traveling anywhere right now and I suspect not in the near future . They dangle a carrot in front of you , in this case a large rental price , and then they expect you to put money upfront . It's just a scam to get your upfront money .

Don P.
Apr 05, 2020

samb87 wrote:
I figured it was probably a scam but does anyone know how it works???

Your previous post explained it. They ask for an upfront fee of $2500. Once they have your money, there's no incentive for them to find a renter or buyer. They'll take your money and run.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.