Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Mayan Palace Timeshare Bad Experience

Jan 10, 2017

My sister and I both owned at Pueblo Bonito, Sunset. We were there in 2011 and got sucked into a presentation at Mayan Palace. Being stupid and believing this would get us out of our existing timeshares, we signed on. We had to pay $13,000+ to them as well as $7,000 to transfer ownership through TimeshareResaleMarket. We made that decision based on repeated lies. we checked with them two years ago and of course they don't want to buy it back and we had not found a reputable sales agent to get rid of it that way. Even we offered to sell it for half of what we paid for it. We found "Mexican Timeshares Solutions"; we called them and was promised no payment until the contract is canceled. We provided them with everything they needed and cooperated with them to help them do their job. They delivered on their promise they did cancel the contract.We honestly highly recommend their services and do not pay anything until the contract is canceled. After a nightmare, now we can rest.

Amanda T.
Jan 10, 2017

These low life bottom feeding scammers are back pushing their SCAM in the forum. If you go to their wensite there is a good chance they will hack into your computer or steal your identity . They are scammers trying to lure victims to their website. Anyone dumb enough to go there please come back here and let us know how much they stole from you .

Don P.
Jan 11, 2017

Amazing. This is exactly the same stupid post that you just put on Pissedconsumer. Never mentioned the cost or the details. Just trolling for idiots who might believe fake sincerity. Thanks for helping - - - NOT. How about coming back and giving some details. How much money did you spend?

John I.
Jan 11, 2017

John the person that posted is a SHILL . They impersonate a satisfied customer to lure victims to their website where they phish for information to steal their identity or credit card information. They also try to get the victim to click onto a link to hack into their computer. It's just a SCAM !!! They have never responded back to a post. They just troll the forums for victims.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.