Vistana Beach Club

Great place to relax

Oct 14, 2006

We've been owners at VBC since 1994, and we love it so much we bought a second week. The resort is small - only two buildings - but it is right on the beach! Due to hurricane damage in 1995, the oceanfront building is undergoing renovation and will be updated in a tropical theme. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There are lots of great places to eat and visit. The Ocean Marinelife Center is very interesting for adults and children. Really a great place to relax and enjoy the Treasure Coast!

Anne G.
Nov 16, 2006

Anne, Have you been assessed because of the damage. Also, Have you had a chance to stay at any Marriotts and if yes, How does his compare! Mike

Michael T.
Jan 22, 2007

Yes, we have been assessed $250.00 per week owned for five years. I think the assessment started in 2005. No we haven't stayed at any Marriott places. I just know that VBC is small and right on the beach, and we love it. Thanks, for asking. I just discovered that I had a message to respond to today!

Anne G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.