Full-service Timeshare Resale
Looking for help selling your Marriott's Grand Chateau timeshare? RedWeek now offers a full-service posting option where we handle the entire process: creating your posting; fielding inquiries; and ensuring a smooth, legal transfer.
Full-service Resale Posting ($125 USD):
Please provide as much information as possible
What it costs:
- $125 resale posting
- Active membership:
$14.99 for 12 months
- On successful sale:
$399.00 or 3% of resale price (whichever is greater)
- Help identifying current market prices for your unit
- A review of your ownership so your posting is accurate
- Fielding inquiries from interested buyers
- Negotiating a final sale price
- Handling the entire closing: coordination among the resort, closing agent, buyer, and you
- A licensed broker handles all tasks where licensing is required
- Refund policy
- Need help?
New to RedWeek?
Attention Gmail Users
Get free, professional photos of your next timeshare vacation!
Become a Guest
- It's FREE!
- View timeshare availability & pricing
- Request notification of new timeshare postings
- Participate in discussion forums and more…
Become a Member
- Just $14.99!
- Contact timeshare owners directly
- Post timeshares for rent and sale
(add'l fee required)
- Read and post reviews and more…