Players Club of Hilton Head Island

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Timeshare reviews at Players Club of Hilton Head Island

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

By ronaldj101 Aug 30, 2013

Great location if you love tennis with 28 tennis courts and privileges to Van Der Meers Tennis Center.

By maltman Jan 12, 2009

We stayed in a studio unit that we'd traded through RCI with little notice. The unit was surprisingly rough and by far the worst trade we've made through RCI. The room was large enough, but had a concrete floor with old carpeting and furniture that actually had a nasty smell. When I complained very politely at the front desk, I was ignored and generally humored. I think the other units in the complex are better, but we got the worst because of 1) trade and 2) little notice. Be aware that the rough units in this complex are REALLY rough and the folks working the front desk can be less than sympathetic. We will not stay here again, and I've learned a lesson about trade-ins through RCI.

By wendy262 Aug 21, 2004

got back from the resort, and it has greatly increased it's resort, and updated the rooms as well as the resort amenities. Very close to the beach, and a beautiful pool and tennis courts, just a short walk from the beach (3 or 4 minutes).

I would highly recommend this resort, it is a gem of a spot, surrounded by the Van Meer Tennis court, at Hilton Head. Do yourself a favor and visit this RID RCI resort.

By 430 Aug 11, 2003

stayed at players club hotel could of been more convienant to the amenities of the hotel.we ended up buying and got bad results from the sales personnel. we ended up not taking the timeshare after buying.were hoping to find another timeshare with better salesmanship.were also hoping to get our down payment back. since we cancelled , we have not heard from the resort since.

By leader77 Jul 27, 2003

This resort is small, packaged between other resorts and NOT on the beach! It is noisey and the management is not helpful in controlling it. More like a hotel then a resort.