Florida Bay Club

Key Largo, Florida

Reviews of Florida Bay Club

Key Largo, Florida

3.9

Have you been to Florida Bay Club lately?

By elizabethc306 Oct 1, 2011

My husband and I have enjoyed vacationing here for the last five years...we love how easily accessible it is and how quiet and relaxing the location! We always have friends and family visit and everyone always has a great time. There are many things to do in the area, the retaurants are great. You can rent boats and jetskis, go diving, take a trip on a glass-bottom boat all within just a few miles. A little further down the road is world-famous Holiday Isle and Tiki Bar which usually has daily live entertainment. The resort itself is clean and well-maintained. The units are HUGE and comfortable and have everything you need. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes and silverware but they also have baking stuff in case (like me) you get in the mood for something sweet! A full washer and dryer means I come home with no need to do laundry and makes for lighter packing. The units have a garage which keeps the car cool and there is a balcony off the living room, kitchen and both bedrooms! The bedrooms are upstairs from the living area which is nice for larger groups. We are sad not to be able to use the unit this year due to time constraints, but hope to be back next year!

By teresa590 Jan 20, 2007

We come back to this resort every year. It is small and cozy, and they know you by name by the end of your trip. Lots of space in the rooms, and a washing machine in each unit.

There is a "cut" beside the resort which goes from the Gulf to the Ocean, and we go shrimping every night, often catching enough to eat for dinner.

The diving & snorkelling are great, and it's close to Miami & Key West!

By marvin136 Apr 28, 2005

My wife and another couple stayed at the Florida Bay Club in October 2004 for a week. We were very satisfied with the condo and had a beautiful view of the bay from our second floor balcony overlooking a small lake behind the condos. The unit was has very roomy bedrooms and a large open living area and kitchen. The restaurant in the area were fantastic as well as the beautiful drive to Key West for a wonderful chance to experience the laid back life style in the area. The nearby state park was a really wonderful experience of the local flavor and the museum was very delightful. I highly recommend this timeshare rental for the location and escape for relaxation and great seafood.