Maui Schooner

Kihei, Hawaii

Timeshare reviews at Maui Schooner

Kihei, Hawaii

By marlissm Aug 27, 2008

Stayed August 16-23 2008. Love the place and the unit I was in B313. Have stayed at several places on the island, and this is one of my favorite's. Enjoy Kihei much better than the other side of the island Kaanapali (stayed at the Westin). Would gladly stay again and would even consider buying a timeshare here...

By dan575 Updated Jan 5, 2008

My wife and I stayed in unit B210 a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit Dec 23-30 2007. This was our 4th time to Maui. The resort is very nice and very well maintained and we had no known bugs in the room. The landscaping and grounds are very well kept. The resort has mid week room towel and garbage removal. The bed was king size and comfortable. The resorts location is very good. The room has nice big laundry machines that are hidden by 2 sliding doors that probably would be best removed due to it makes it a little awkward to load the dryer. The kitchen was very well equipped. The room included 4 beach chairs that you can take down to the ocean. The unit size is good for a couple and maybe a child or 2 to sleep on the sofa bed. My only big complaint is mainly due to this building/rooms location. was the resorts noise at night and early morning. You hear the traffic from Kihei road, early morning garbage trucks banging empting the dumpsters and beeping when going in reverse, early morning lawn mowers and leaf blowers. You also hear other guest walking past your closed bedroom windows. I ended up purchasing ear plugs that helped some of the noise issue. The noise issue left me and my wife feeling not totally relaxed after our weeks stay but it was still nice. The resort check out time is at 10:00am and every ½ hour after that you will be charged $50.00 so they want you out ASAP due to the maids are at the property early. If possible you can get in the building that faces the ocean I am guessing the noise issue and probably view is better which probably would added a extra star. If I could get into the building that faces the ocean then I may be willing to try it out again. PS The Big Wave Restaurant near by is reasonably priced and is very good.

By larry154 Jun 28, 2005

The best resort we have stayed at, period. Well equipped and perfectly located, beautiful grounds, equipped with everything plus, phenominal!!!!

By donald786 May 21, 2005

Unfortunately we are forced to put our Maui Schooner timeshare weeks up for sale. We love the Maui Schooner. It is conveniently located in Kihei, right on the ocean, close to grocery stores, restaurants, and virtually all other needs. It has very nice units (including their own washer/dryer), is wonderfully maintained, nicely landscaped, and many, many owners return every year.

By ptutini Updated Jan 25, 2005

We loved this place! Convenient location on the most beautiful island in the world. Spacious apartments, all the amenities, helpful staff - what's not to like?

By tom.waller Apr 26, 2003

In addition to the other reviews we would add that the kitchen amenities were especially well equipped. We used the BBQ at the pool area every other day. This and everything else was very well maintained with beautiful grounds. There is a fun putting green in addition to the tennis courts. The only draw back for us were the three TV's in the unit which was too much of a draw to our kids. The staff was very helpful and arranged for our second week to also be in the "A" building, the only building with a view of the ocean. "B" has a partial ocean view but is focused on the pool area.

By luana Updated Jan 18, 2003

Older resort but maintenance is excellent. Staff is friendly, helpful and responsive to requests. City tennis courts and park are between the complex and ocean which creates a wonderful play area for families! Kihei is more of a small town atmosphere compared to more commercial West Maui. Kahalui (airport and shopping) is less than 20 minutes away.

By lisavargas Dec 3, 2002

Absolutely a five star resort. Units have recently been remodeled and are absolutely spectacular. Complex is on the beach and close to everything. A little slice of heaven.

By dave Updated Oct 2, 2002

Beach front location with beautiful tropical grounds. Units are recently remodeled and resort staff could not do enough for us. Christine at the activity desk was a great help.