Timeshare reviews at Legacy Vacation Club Orlando - Spas

Kissimmee, Florida

By neilj5 Updated Dec 8, 2015

Many new changes and upgrades Legacy has improved the overall look and feel of this resort, maintenance was spot on with out any problems. The newest renovated units have all new carpeting, new tile, new furniture, new kitchen cabinets, all new appliances, and all new paint inside and out. I suggest a ground floor if you don't wish to go up 1 flight of stairs. Parking is excellent and amenities are right there. The only thing is the newest renovated units have the second smaller jacuzzi replaced by new beautiful fully tiled large glass shower and Master Jacuzzi is replaced by brand new soaker tub. Brand new Samsung tvs in every room. Free internet access much improved over the prior years. We just were there in a 3br unit a few weeks ago. Very nice indeed! And 24hour check in.

By redel164 Updated Feb 17, 2009

This Resort is top of the line. I don't get the last review at all. It has been totally renovated. The grounds and the units are pristine. It's like going to a brand new resort. The indoor pool is a real plus, especially if the weather doesn't cooperate.

The staff is extremely warm, friendly and helpfull. It's a little off the main drag which added to the quiet and peacefullness of the surroundings. This was also a big plus after spending a hectic day in one of the theme parks.

We had all the comforts of home in our 3BR accomodations. We would most definetely recommend this resort and will come back here again.

By janet1112 Aug 22, 2008

I sent my review in about this resort last March (08). It has never been posted. Is this because I gave it a poor rating, due to the fact that it is a very inadequate resort? Our experience was one of the worst we have ever had, and I said so in my review. What good are reviews if the poor ones are not posted on the site? This is a very slanted way to review these resorts. I want to hear the TRUTH about each place. Thank you.

By suzeelee May 19, 2006

I've owned at this resort for 13 yrs. Stayed there first few yrs when kids were younger and have since had some GREAT exchanges- great trade power. Visited in 2/06 to see renovated units. WOW, they are beautiful, roomy, definitely 5 star!!!!

By michaelm156 Jan 2, 2006

We just got back from renting week 52 and we had a great time. The unit has been completely remodeled and looked great. The beds were very comfortable and we had plenty of room. Everything we needed was provided. We were able to cook all our meals at the unit and that saved us a lot of money compared to eating out. The lobby area was very nice. The main complaint I have was with the common areas. The indoor pool was across the street and was difficult to get to. The children’s play area was old and uninviting to children. The pool areas were in need of updating and remodeling. I would say if you plan to spend most of your time at the parks, this is a great place. If you plan to spend most of your time on site, you might consider another place with better common areas.

By larryc34 Updated Oct 23, 2005

... what a wonderful place! We came to stay here for week 51 in 2003 and week 52 in 2004. We expected something average. What we found were wonderful three deep pools, and one of them was indoor and heated. Better jacuzzis (3) then at the two Marriotts we stayed in past years and children's playroom was very well equipped. Beautiful lake with fountain and walking trail. For an older resort it was maintained at A++. Spotless rooms, great kitchen and WOW amazing space in the three bedroom unit. I will gladly return again.

Whoever is maintaining this resort - keep up the good work!!!

By martin409 Feb 2, 2005

Wonderful resort...lots of free activities..a great place to chill out between days at the parks.

By james2228 Updated Jan 7, 2005

I stayed here last Christmas week 51 with my family of 5 and another 2 friends and it was very comfortable. We could have easily housed another 2 people. The resort has added a lot of nice touches liked a wired stereo system through most of the suite and even a DVD player attached to the living room T.V. The suite was very roomy and tastefully decorated. The kitchen had full size appliances and saved us a lot of money in dining bills. The location of the resort was great, only a few miles from Disney. It was also convenantly located near grocery stores and gift shops. I would definitely return again!

By debarbieri Apr 25, 2003

Enjoyed our stay here. The room was large, clean and nicely decorated. Nice pool and friendly staff. Close to everything, Disney, shopping and resturaurants.