Fantasy World Club Villas

Kissimmee, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Fantasy World Club Villas

Kissimmee, Florida

By ira10 Updated Dec 2, 2009

We stay here every year when we go to Disney / Universal. Having such a large unit with a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms and the 2 bedrooms is just terrific. We usually take extra kids with us so the sleeper sofa in the living room comes in very handy! The resort has gone through many changes and recent renovations throughout the last few years including all of the suites themselves and much of the grounds. They are continuing with additional renovations even now and the place has really turned into just a beautiful resort. It is always very clean, kid friendly and everyone who works there is helpful. They have shuttle service to the resorts but we always rent a car... but it's not needed. We will continue to say here for years to come. This is just a terrific resort and we love having the townhouse atmosphere... it's just wonderful. You walk out your door and your car in parked right there in front of your door. With the 3 pools, tennis courts, kids area, etc.... it has everything you would want in a full service resort. Great place that I highly recommend.

By ljm9418 Feb 9, 2008

Just returned..great location, close to all restaurants, shopping and activities. Loved having a washer/dryer in the unit as was able to pack light. Very quick check in and out. Currently refabing many units. Can walk to many restaurants. Has free shuttle to Parks.

By m542 Updated Nov 19, 2005

This place has come a long way!!!!! The units are being "refurbished" and I stayed in a unit that has been redone and it was wonderful. The location is close to MANY things to do and places to eat. The staff is as friendly and helpful as imaginable and it is so close to Disney. I love it here!!!!!!!!!

By rocks Jun 5, 2004

This resort is ideally located. It has a well equipped kitchen and plenty of space for 4 people. The only thing I feel negativly about is the condition. These are older units and could use better maintanence. It is still a solid value and beats a hotel anyday.

By bjkitte Aug 13, 2003

I stayed there 2 weeks in the first tower. It was wonderful. 2 bedrooms & 3 Baths. Very clean & I stopped by last January and they were building a wonderful new tower and pool. Located close to anything you want to do. Have stayed in the area for 6 years in a row and it has the very best of location,.