Festiva Orlando Resort

Kissimmee, Florida

Reviews of Festiva Orlando Resort

Kissimmee, Florida

3.5

Have you been to Festiva Orlando Resort lately?

By mwileys Jan 13, 2015

I can't believe there is no discussion of the swindle many Celebration World members received when Festiva took over. Many Owners who had switched to RCI points, suddenly lost 80 - 90% of there points.This is a complete ripoff by Festiva who should have known the situation before they took over.

By stanleys13 Mar 23, 2011

Just returned from stay at Celeberation World Resort. Security was excellent. Service was ok, but had a problem on day of check out with key card. had a hard time trying to get the staff person to understand that the key card did not work & could not get back in unit to get the rest of my baggage. wi-fi in pool area & 30 min. use of computer in Club House. no activities at resort. I would stay there again as this is a quiet area.( make sure you do inventory & report anything that is not there or you will get charged for missing items)

By darlenen15 Apr 22, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bdrm, 2 bath unit with a whirlpool bath in master bdrm. It had a 46" TV in living room and 27" in bedrooms. We found all appliances in excellent shape and had no problem hearing others in their units, from the parking lot, or when on the balcony. The safe in the unit was also an excellent feature. We were on the second floor and had no difficulty with the elevator being available when we needed it.

We felt safe within the resort complex upon driving through their security gate. Our stay in Florida was to visit Disney World. The close proximity to Disney World was a definite PLUS!! Just a hop, skip, and jump and we were there! Of course, there were nearby restaurants and attractions that we also experienced while in the area.

We have visited newly completed and more costly resorts in another state, but found Celebration World Resort to be excellent for the cost and location, location, location!

By claudiam76 Apr 7, 2009

I stayed at the Celebration World Resort from March 2nd - March 6th of 2009. It was my first time renting out a timeshare and I have to admit it was the best decision. It is the way to go when your vacationing and also want to keep control of your money. You have a kitchen where you can cook all of your food. The area is so nice and peaceful. It also has a walking area where you can do your morning exercise.

Best place I've ever been too.

By ian62 Feb 17, 2005

We loved Celebration World...

Our first time in the US let alone Florida and we were unsure of what we were going to get! But they are situated right in the middle of everything, and only a stones throw from the highway connecting just about everywhere...

Celebration World was the cleanest and most well presented place that we have seen anywhere and the staff were more than friendly and very helpful...

We stayed in a very comfortable large 1 bedroom condo with a screened porch looking out onto gardens and play/walking areas etc.

The cooking facilities saved us eating out every day, and allowed us to have new friends back one evening where we excelled with our British/European cooking...!

The pool is Great and we are led to believe that as they get to finish the condo's, they will be putting in a nice restaurant and a bar. (hopeso!)

Must say, we missed those this time...!

We certainly had NO complaints about anything, and felt that the units were clean, comfortable and well looked after, especially with their towel exchanges and friendly cleaning staff.

Their sales presentation was very low key, and overall we thoroughly enjoyed CWR and had a smashing time...

In Fact, we were so impressed that we ended up buying a deeded share for the future, so yes, were certainly coming back...

IW & PG - GB ifuhaventvisitedflorida-uhaventlived...

By madden9652 Aug 25, 2004

Stayed there for a week in July and we would nver stay there again. Unit was very small, no big screen or whirlpool tub. The unit was stained..all cushions on couch with some sort of pink juice on both sides, also scribbled with ink. Stove didn't work, nor icemaker. My husband finally fixed the stovetop the next day. It was reported 2x and the response was they were busy opening a new building. The hallways had melted icecream for the entire week and discarded crib and some appliances. There were alo wasp/bee nests in lots of the walkways. No problem with towels at the pool, but the staff was not concerned with the problem with our unit.Also the sleeper sofa had the most uncomfortable mattress i have ever slept on. I would never buy here.A low key sales presentation, we told her about the condition of the unit and she went and complained also, not that it did any good.

By breezy1 Jul 16, 2004

We loved this resort!! We stayed in a lovely, large, 2 bed unit with screen porch facing grassy areas and landscaping. We were welcomed to this resort with 2 of our little yorkies, and they provided doggie bags, receptacles and a welcome gift upon arrival. Although there are not a lot of activities, we don't care, since we prefer to entertain ourselcves. But the pool is lovely, and we understand a bar/snacks, etc. will be available in the future pool side. The staff was friendly, helpful, and courteous. Although we did not buy since we own a few timeshares already, we wouldn't hesitate to purchase here. We have absolutely NO complaints about anything, and felt that the units were clean, no ants, fully equipped kitchen, mid week towel exchange, low key sales presentation, and overall a wonderful experience!

By stanatedj Mar 29, 2004

Just finished a one week stay and would rate it marginal. I would never want to pay the full sales price, however.

As a guest of an owner we were obviously placed in the poorest room they had with no whirlpool bath, no king size bed, no big screen television. While it was clean, it did appear that they had an ant problem. We reported this the second day and to my knowledge they never responded to this request. It also appeared that they always would run out of towels in their pool area each day.

I've read reviews of hearing through the walls and I can't say that we heard anyone, however, the type of toilets in the unit were such that they made a very very loud swish when flushing and in the mornings you could hear other units flushing quite frequently.

We were primarily using the unit as a place to sleep however, so it seemed to work for us, but even though I wanted to love it enough to go in and buy a unit, ultimately I will not be doing so. Still, though, if you find it for a bargain, I'm sure it is good for the purpose of using it for a base for a disney visit, but I doubt anyone would ever confuse this with a real 'resort' atmosphere. Oh...and I don't know where the review of the place got horseback riding. The only animals I saw were the ants!