Hololani Resort

Lahaina, Hawaii

Timeshare reviews at Hololani Resort

Lahaina, Hawaii

By candy66 Feb 23, 2012

we stayed at Hololani October 2-9, 2011. the views are breathtaking! I loved this resort as it is spacious, has 2bathrooms and 2 bedrooms! Very nicely decorated, a nice breeze at all times as we were on the 8th floor. Parking is in teh underground basement and you have your designated spot which I found to be really nice. I want to return soon!!!

By cheriew3 Updated Aug 18, 2007

I just spent a week at the resort - they are in the process of renovating the units - the one we had B402 had just been done. It was beautiful and very comfortable.

I would definitely stay at this resort again.

By williamm93 Updated Aug 4, 2007

We just returned from a week in A814. It was newly renovated, we especially liked the pool and the ocean in such close proximity. Convenience store, restaurants, etc., are nearby.

By maryd57 Updated Sep 27, 2005

Wonderful location near restaurants. Quiet, peaceful. Great jogging, walking along road.

By akamaiguy Updated Dec 28, 2003

We love this resort and the Valley Isle rewsort next door. When we go to Hawaii, we want to be on the beach. And this resort is one of the few timeshares that is actually on the beach. Most are across the road from the water. Our 3 rd floor unit, had large rooms and 2 bedrooms with new furniture. Every unit faced the ocean. Great view of the ocean and island of Lanai. The unit was spotless and very well equipted. Listening to the ocean waves right in front was a great way to go to sleep each night. This resort is not as luxurous as some we have stayed at in Florida, but who cares, when you are on the beach in Hawaii, a good trade off.