Grande Villas Resort

Orlando, Florida

Reviews of Grande Villas Resort

Orlando, Florida

4.3

Have you been to Grande Villas Resort lately?

By dank240 Oct 26, 2013

I just stayed at the resort in September 2013 and found the resort facilities to be in excellent condition, the staff to be very competent and friendly and the upgraded wireless internet to be what I have wanted, here, for years.

By raymondp69 Updated Dec 16, 2011

This place was great! It had all the comforts of home. We were extremely pleased with the facilities, staff and the entire area. Tony Aramouni delivered everything he promised. This was a great vacation and I would highly recommend it. We had a two bedroom suite and it was everything I could want and more. Nothing like coming home from a long day of walking to a hot tub or jacuzzi, sometimes both. I would not hesitate to book another stay through Tony. Telling all of my friends about it. Thanks Tony

Raymond P. of SC

By tonia75 Updated Dec 1, 2011

This is a very nice place to stay and I hope to come again. Plenty of assistance available virtually day and night. We took advantage of several of the amenities available and really enjoyed our stay. Tony Aramouni got us a really great deal and made the whole process very easy for us. His response to all our inquiries was very timely, and that made me confident that this arrangement would work. I was surprised though that there was a damage deposit at check-in that required a credit card guarantee but this is to be refunded. All in all Tony made renting a time-share an ideal way to vacation.

By michelleo67 Nov 11, 2011

OMG this place was great! It had all the comforts of home. I worked with Tony Aramouni and everything he promised was delivered. This was a great vacation and I would highly recommend it. We had the two bedroom suite and it was everything I could want and more. Nothing like coming home from a long day of walking to a hot tub or jacuzzi, sometimes both. I would not hesitate to book another stay through Tony.

By bobk13 Updated Nov 7, 2011

Enjoyed our week stay at CPGV. Very easy to work with our host Tony Aramouni. Tony responds quickly and communicates freely. Stayed in a 2 bedroom unit which was convenient for visiting friends with us. They also had great accolades for the resort and accomodations. Winn-Dixie grocery store and eateries within walking distance and a multitude of other eateries within a half mile. Various denominational churches and Catholic Shrine\Basilica a short drive away. Room extremely clean and cared for and well equipped for a multiple day\week stay. Would very much so want to deal with Tony again, putting CPGV on the top of our list for a return stay during our next Pennsylvania to Florida annual visit. BoBK

By tinab232 Aug 23, 2011

We found this resort thru Tony at redweek.com and it was an easy transaction from beginning to the end! Tony was very helpful, informative and quick!!

We loved the resort and will definitely use redweek.com again!

By markabernathy Jul 27, 2011

This Cypress Pointe Grande Villas property to me is one of the greatest resorts to stay at. It is centrally located to Disney and Sea World, it was absolutely awesome! We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was newly renovated. When in Orlando stay at Cypress Pointe. There will be no let downs

By geoffreyg16 Jul 26, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the Cypress Pointe Resort II GrandeVillas. The villa was very clean, spacious and offered everything we were looking for as a home base for our Orlando vacation. The kids enjoyed the pools and hot tubs as well as the mini golf. You will need a rental car but the parks, restaurants and shopping are all conveniently located. Tony Aramouni was great and delivered what was promised. I would highly recommend the Cypress Pointe Resort II GrandeVillas.

By margieskids Jul 9, 2011

The "Cypress Pointe Grande Villas" property was absolutely perfect! The unit we had was so clean and comfortable.. The unit was remodeled and was beautiful! I would never think of staying in a hotel again. The location was perfect and was close to everything that we wanted to do. We especially enjoy Charlie the grande mcCaw in the lobby. The staff went out of their way to accommodate all of of our individual needs. We had a one-bedroom which was a bit tight but we made it work for three. Please contact Tony Aramouni if you are interested in renting; he goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable and exactly as advertised! I truly appreciate how everything was just as expected!!

By angelab308 Jun 14, 2011

AMAZING, CLEAN, AND FUN!!! First, I would like to say that my host, Tony Aramouni, was an absolute dream to work with. This was my first time renting a unit like this, and I would never think to do it any other way. Tony made everything PERFECT!! We had everything we needed for a perfect stay.

The "Cypress Pointe Grande Villas" property was absolutely gorgeous. The unit we had was so clean, comfortable, and spacious. The amenities were modern; almost better than home!! I would never think of staying in a hotel again. We had the two bedroom unit that was more than enough room for a 21 year old, 13 year old, 18 month old, and me!!

PLEASE contact Tony Aramouni if you are interested in renting; everything will be perfect!!

By richardl485 Jun 3, 2011

Never having used Tony Aramouni before, we were a little nervous to say the least. But we had absolutely nothing to worry about. We were constantly reassured by Tony and he made him self available at all times for any details. We were lucky enough to stay in the Grand Villas for four weeks !! My self, husband and 3 year old. We had an amazing 2 bedroom villa, which had just been remodeled to a very high standard. Tony requested the 3rd floor, with pool view and thats what we got. It was fantastic. The location of this resort could not of been any better if your a Disney fan as it is about a 3 minute drive from Down Town Disney and not more than 15 minutes from Universal. I would without any hesitation use Tony again and will recommend him too all my friends and family who wish to travel state side and stay in top quality accommodation.

Richard Luff West Sussex, England

By helenec10 May 28, 2011

We stayed at a two bedroom suite which was newly renovated. excellent location to disney and seaworld. nice place for the price and very roomy for a large family. the kids loved the volcano pool. the other pools were ok but the water was cold.

By melindal22 May 27, 2011

We were extremely pleased with our stay at the grande Cyprus villas. Tony was most helpful with booking our unit and helping us with securing a unit we would be happy with. He was prompt and professional with the reservation process. We stayed Easter weekend and the following week. The complex was fully booked. With the exception of a longer than normal wait to checkin, the property handled the crowd well. We had six in our two bedroom newly remodeled unit. It was extremely clean, almost new! We used the pools everyday. The kids had a blast. The recreational center had planned activities, including free mini golf on certain nights. My kids used the game room, tennis courts and we grilled out one night on the gas grills near the welcome center. The location is close to all the parks and very close to downtown Disney where we ate and hung out a few nights. We would deffinately stay at this location again. The propery is well managed and maintained.

By emilyk48 Updated May 22, 2011

Cypress Pointe Resort....Where do I begin?? The overall experience was wonderful. Tony Aramouni rented us his unit for a week but we needed more like a month!! The place was absolutely gorgeous. Clean, comfortable, great staff, great grounds and amenities. This was a home away from home. Our sixteen year old daughter cried the day we left because she didn't want to leave and our three year old daughter tells us daily "I want to go back to our condo!" My husband misses the king size bed that was like sleeping on a cloud. We regret not spending more time right at Cypress Pointe and less at Disney. The pools were fantastic, the on grounds store/pizza place was great, mini golf, etc.. The resort in a whole was a pleasure. The location to Disney was perfect, not too close-not too far. All the local stores, flea markets, attractions were basically at our door. Tony was a pleasure. So helpful and curteous. He stayed in constant contact, even during the week we were there (I just didn't know that because I never checked my mail. Sorry, Tony!). We have and we will refer all our friends and family. And even more importantly...we will be returning, too!!

By jonnicae May 11, 2011

Great location and amazing place for our family vacation! Thank you to ** Tony Aramouni ** for renting to us. It could not have been easier and he was very patient and kind in making sure all of our needs were met. He even sent me an email to make sure our check in went smoothly and answer any questions! I have used Redweek many times and that was a first.

Our room had a great view of one of the many pools and put-put golf. The stainless steel appliances appeared brand new and the marble counter tops were a bonus! Our girls loved the twin beds in the second bedroom. I enjoyed that the master bathroom was very roomy and the soaking tub with waterfallfaucet was relaxing after a day of walking. All of the bedding and linens were in excellent condition. The only drawback for me is the plastic patio furniture didn't leave much room to walk around the table on the patio when we were playing cards or eating dinner.

Speaking of dinner there is a grocery store, liquor store and plenty of restaurants just around the corner. The resort is back enough to be quiet but still very close to Disney and other attractions. We enjoyed getting movies at the redbox at the grocery store and playing them in our room. Certain nights they have put-put golf for free. The volcano pool was much cooler but a bit noisier. We liked being able to choose between which pool we felt like visiting that day. The people were very friendly and polite. If you do not want to be hassled by sales associates just don't answer the room phone! As usual they call each day at the same time. We didn't feel any pressure otherwise to listen to any presentations.

My husband and I agree we hit the jackpot with this resort and would most certainly return in the future. Again, thank you Tony Aramouni you made our vacation stay great with your extra personal touch :)

By rebecca450 Apr 2, 2011

We rented a 3 bedroom, 3 bath from Tony Aramouni, at the Cypress Pointe Resort II Grandevillas, March of 2011. The unit was very spacious, and completely renovated, granite countertops, and flat screen TV's. We statyed on the 2nd floor and were able to walk right out to the pool and hot tub, very close to our condo. The pool was very warm. Also location great, close to all the Disney Parks. There is an onsight convienent store, and small bakery. There is a game room for kids that also had a pool table. We would most definetly stay here again, we enjoyed it and had no problems what so ever!

By danielc275 Mar 31, 2011

Love this timeshare!!! We stayed march 20-26 2011 and had a 2 bedroom. It was perfect, right by the pool. Unit was renovated beautifully, a few maintanence problems. but they corrected them quickly. Lovely beds and furnishings. The only complaint is the price you pay for miniature golf, which should be included. Its a tiny course. Food prices on premises were very reasonable. Fabulous location, across the street from Disney entrance! And Walmart right down the road for emergencies! We will be back!

By cary4 Mar 6, 2011

We stayed in a two bedroom unit February 6-13, We originally had booked for seven nights, but found out later that we only needed six nights. Tony Aramouni, from whom we booked, was able to change the reservation for us and save us money.

He requested a remodeled unit for us, and we loved the place! It was beautifully appointed with all of the amenities. I felt that I could live there long term and be very happy. The super market is literally next door, and the location is close to all of the attractions. The pools are lovely and the kids at the pool were very well behaved.

A word of caution.. the one bedroom units are designed as lock offs and are small. Even if don't need it.. trust me.. get a two bedroom unit for just a little more money and you will love it!

Soon the whole complex will be remodeled and they were completing the Wireless internet where a modem will not be needed. I highly recommend the place and allow Tony to make your reservation.

By davids1413 Updated Jan 28, 2011

We rented a two bedroom condo from Tony Aramouni and he was a great help to me in getting this little vaction over the Christmas break set up. The room was very nice and we were able to get a pool side view, which was very nice. I will use this resort again and will stay in contact with Tony as he helped lead me through to get what I was hoping for. The location of the resort was great as it was close to all major attractions and easy access to the highway. My kids enjoyed the pool daily or should say pools. We all had a great time and thanks Tony for your help.

By chynaj Jan 26, 2011

Our experience was wonderful. Tony was able to upgrade my unit from a 1bdrm to a 2 bdrm new model. The facility was very clean. The kiddy pool was perfect for my toddler and myself to enjoy with him. Overall this location and experience exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this resort to my family and friends. I have to rate Staff/Service with a 3 because I did not request any service and do not know how they would have responded. Tony Aramouni, was great at keeping communication with me and following up. I agree with others who stated previously, "He is easy to deal with, very responsive and reliable." I would definitely go back!!

By jasonm232 Dec 2, 2010

This place was AMAZING! Best place I ever stayed at. The room could have been upgraded, but I am not a picky person. I spent two years in Iraq, so this place took the cake. The view was outstanding and the pools were warm. I will be staying here again in the future.

By michaelm1210 Nov 30, 2010

FANTASTIC LOCATION,BEAUTIFUL ROOMS ,GREAT STAFF,GREAT ROOM SERVICE AND JUST OVERALL GREAT PLACE TO STAY WHEN YOU ARE IN ORLANDO

By sue653 Nov 9, 2010

We stayed in a newly renovated section: new appliances, bedding, furniture, etc. with a view of the pool.

I would definitely recommend this property. It's only a few blocks from Disney's entrance of Buena Vista Dr. It's close to restaurants, and the Prime Outlet Mall, Starbucks, Paneras, Sweet Tomato, McDonalds, and many others if you don't want to cook much.

However, you can set up house and cook most meals in the unit. We stayed in a two-bedroom which has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, jacuzzi tub, three tvs, and much more.

By dionnrb Nov 1, 2010

My family and I rented a two bedroom/2 bath villa from Mr. Antonio Armouni. The rooms were so spacous, clean and located near any and everything you could think of. We had a wonderful time and Mr Armouni was so helpful with our travel. We will definitely stay here again!

DionneT.

By jodih34 Oct 6, 2010

We rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit from Tony Aramouni of Aramouni International, Inc. The unit far exceeded our expectations! The unit was spacious and very clean. It was conveniently located near restaurants and the Disney Parks.

Tony was very helpful and made renting this unit a breeze! We would definitely stay here again or at any resort that Tony recommends.

Jodi H.

By bettym154 Sep 21, 2010

Our experience exceeded our expectations, and we've just rented another week in January. Our 2 bedroom unit was immaculate, well appointed, and everything was in excellent condition and worked well. The staff from housekeeping to crafts counselors went above and beyond to accommodate us and the needs of our 2 1/2 year old grandson. We rented from Tony Aramouni. He is easy to deal with, very responsive and reliable. He even emailed to remind us that 10 days before arrival we could request a view of the pool on an upper floor, which we did and had a great location.

By aprilb96 Updated Jul 8, 2010

We stayed at Cypress Pointe Resort II from June 29th to July 6th 2010. Our accommodations were in the unit "Whale Cay", 3rd floor, pool view. We found the resort to be clean, the staff friendly. The pool was temperate and comfortable. Our stay was enjoyable. The only caveats were the beds were firm (if you like firm beds you'll sleep well) and lack of built in wifi. You could rent a wifi modem from the front desk for $19.95, which we did, but could not get it to work. A refund for the wifi was given without any issues. We purchased our week from Tony Aramouni, Aramouni International, Inc. which was booked through Diamond Resorts and found his services to be more than trustworthy. We will use his services again. Overall a great vacation experience. John & April B

By glendat14 Jul 6, 2010

My family and I just got back from two weeks at Cypresspointe Grandevillas. We stayed in a two bedroom timeshare with a view of the turtle pool. We had an amazing time at the resort and will be glad to return someday in the future.

The resort is ten minutes from Disney parks, five minutes from Seaworld, five minutes from Universal Studios, and five minutes from Downtown Disney. Many places to eat and grocery stores are also located close to this timeshare. The location was incredibly convenient!!

My two children were thrilled to have their room, separate from their parents, and loved that they also had their own t.v. My husband felt the same way about having his own t.v. :0)

The kitchen had everything you could possibly want for making any meal you could desire. My husband and I were thrilled with the blender as we thought Pina Coladas would be the perfects late night treat. We enjoyed them regularly!!

The master suite had a jacuzzi tub that was fabulous for tired walking feet. After using it on sore feet for three nights in a row, we no longer had sore feet. The kids loved the big tub too as it was large enough for both of them.

Our host, Tony Aramouni, couldn't have been more helpful in setting us up with the location. We sent several e-mails back and forth from the time that we committed to going to Orlando. He went above and beyond to make sure we had a nice time! Months before we were supposed to be there, Tony Fed Ex'd us brochures for things he thought we might enjoy doing while in Orlando. Very thoughtful. While there, he sent another e-mail to make sure that we were enjoying our stay. When we get ready to plan our next big vacation, Tony will be the person we contact. He was kind and VERY helpful!!

We give the staff a three b/c unfortunately, we did encounter some unfriendly staff members during our stay. Most of them were helpful, not all.

There were a few touch ups that needed to be made in the condo. New paint was needed in a few areas and some wallpaper needed to be reglued. Minor details that I probably woudn't have noticed, if we hadn't just done similar things in our own home.

Overall, my family and I had a great stay. We will definitely return in three to four years, when we do Disney again. We highly recommend anyone looking into this resort, that they contact Tony Aramouni. He's a great help!!

By tonya370 Jul 6, 2010

I am an owner, and we use this resort almost every month since I reside in Florida. I feel right at home. Very close to all the attractions. The two bedrooms units are very spacious, and the one bedroom units are recently remodeled. Great resort.

By nancyb524 Apr 20, 2010

we are owners and stayed in the 3 bdrm unit...since the resort has changed hands it is much improved and a great place to stay to visit the attractions...units are spacious and 3 bdrm has the lock-off which affords complete privacy for that bdrm. and includes own bath and mini kitchen...nice pool area and amenities...you will be asked if you want to attend a timeshare presentation but it is definately optional!!

By tomr189 Feb 24, 2009

I rented a one bedroom unit from another member that was very kind and generous. Unfortuately the unit was in the "older" section not yet remodeled. We had signed up to view a timeshare in order to gain low priced tickets to Disney. This was the 1st day we arrived and gave the time share an honest viewing. The unit they showed us was remodeled and beautiful. The price was steep so we decided we would not buy. When the manager came over to give us a final "closing" pitch he became quite rude and offensive..I informed him that his resort did not warrant the prices they were trying to fetch. The unit itself was small but ok, the problem was that the unit smelled of a musty/mildewy smell that was so bad we changed to another hotel and left 2 days earlier then we had to. Upon leaving the resort I had to take all our clothes to a laundry mat. Final note we killed a cocker roach in the bathroom which was the final straw..Never again!!

By kellyw139 Jan 4, 2009

Just got back from two weeks over Christmas in Florida and had to respond. My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary with our three children in their twenties. The three bedroom suite was just wonderful. Close to every possible attraction, great restaurants (affordable yet enjoyable - and we could walk to them and enjoy a fancy drink without driving), and the complex had tennis, swimming, and basketball for the kids. The suite gave all of us our space to relax. Having your own washer and dryer was great. We are excited about planning our next future trip through redweek.

Thanks to Mr. Eugene Donohue for ensuring that we had a wonderful time.

By becky497 Updated Jul 8, 2008

My husband and I are owners here and have never been disappointed with our stays here. We recently stayed in a two-bedroom unit at this resort. The grounds are well-kept and the two-bedroom units are spacious and comfortable. The one-bedroom units are okay for a couple, but not really big enough for a family. Full kitchen and laundry in the two-bedroom units. Lots of on-site activities for the kids and a fun pool with a "volcano". Every comfort of home within a mile or so of Disney World. No problems at check- in.

There's a large "Winn-Dixie" store within walking distance, but I recommend a rental car if you'll be going anywhere other than WDW. There is shuttle service close-by.

If you can secure a rental here, it's well worth it. Some units are currently being refurbished. Although the improvements look promising, the units were nice to begin with.

Rebecca Family of five.

By jane289 Updated Oct 22, 2007

We are owners in the Sunterra Trust and thus have access to the resorts in the Trust for short-term stays. We just spent 2 nights at the Cypress Pointe GrandeVillas and are exceedingly glad we hadn't booked a longer stay there.

The 1-bedroom unit is extremely small. A wall with a door and a window separates the living room/kitchen from the bedroom/bath. The only natural light in the unit comes through the balcony doors in the bedroom and a small clerestory window in the bathroom. The living room is minimally furnished with a sofabed, a floor lamp, and small coffee table. No TV or other amenities or comforts. If you want to watch TV from the couch and not the bed, you swivel the TV in the bedroom toward the door between the bedroom and living room and watch through the door.

Although the unit is supposed to accommodate 4, do not mistake this capacity for privacy for 4. Also, the kitchen table seats only 2.

The upholstery everywhere is stained, the drapes are falling off the rods, the vertical blinds work grudgingly, and the bedspread and other linens are literally threadbare. The bathroom is dated and run down. Only the toilet is closed off from the rest of the bathroom, closet, and bedroom.

According to the literature in the room, if we exhausted our scant ration of toilet paper, soap, tissues, etc, we were advised that additional supplies were available for purchase at the little on-site store. Does anyone else find this business practice offensive?

There are fees for Internet access and local phone calls.

On the plus side, the unit was clean, the location is terrific, and the stay was relatively inexpensive in terms of how many Sunterra points it cost us for a 2- night stay.

We did not use the pool or any of the other outdoor resort amenities.

With all the fabulous places there are to stay in Orlando and surrounding towns (including other Sunterra properties), we will not visit the GrandeVillas again.

By anthonyv2 Updated Oct 14, 2007

This was our first stay at Cypress Pointe; we are owners but this isn't our home resort. We decided to stay at Cypress Pointe just to try it out and compare it to the other Sunterra locations. Since it was just my wife and I for this trip we only needed a one bedroom unit.

Our visit was during the first week of September and we arrived on a Thursday so the resort was not crowded and it pretty much seemed like we had it to ourselves. Visually, it was very appealing and looked well cared for; the reception-check in area is airy and we were greeted by a colorful caged parrot as we walked in. Unfortunately, the person at the reception desk was less than friendly, not what we're accustomed to. He wasn't rude but he wasn't overly friendly like we're normally greeted by Sunterra staff; it felt like we may have inconvenienced him by showing up. Our flight arrived early so we told him that we understood we are early and knew our room was most likely not ready. We asked him if he would take our mobile number and give us a call when we'd be able to check in. He told us, "No - we don't do that here". We didn't make an issue of it even though at the other Sunterra resorts we've been spoiled by their friendly customer service and attitude, especially when they were more than happy to give us a call when our room was ready. So we went to Univeral Studios for lunch and some fun - around 5:00pm we returned to the resort and checked in.

Our first impression of our room wasn't as visual as it was odorful. We opened the door to our fourth floor room and were immediately hit with a musty 'wet mop' smell. We opened up the patio door to air it out a bit and that seemed to do the trick. As I said earlier, it was only the two of us so we didn't mind so much that the bathroom and the bedroom didn't have much of a divide or a door for that matter. There were curtains you could close that divided the bathtub from the bedroom. And the toilet had it's own separate room. The view from the patio was of the other resort buildings - no biggie, we weren't there for the view. There was a convenience store directly behind our building and it carried pretty much everything you would normally find in a convenience store. Parking was directly in front of the building but it can fill up fast so you may have to search for a spot close by.

Cypress Pointe is easily minutes away from Interstate 4 and all the main theme parks, and a short two minute drive from Downtown Disney. There are tons of restaurants across the street and surrounding the resort, everything you need is right there.

Of the Sunterra Resorts, this was not our favorite - I'm sure it will work for most, but we just seemed to have a more comfortable time at the other resorts that are just down the street.

By rich354 Updated Mar 5, 2007

Nice place for the $$ pools were great and the condo is right next to the pools/putt putt. Stayed in the 2 bedroom with 2 adults and 3 kids (7,4 and4) was big enough to accomodate all of us. Floors/carpeting were a little dirty but overall clean place.

Only issue was check in....states check in is at 4:00 and that seems like a hard rule...arrived at 2:00 but did not get a room untill almost 5:00 and the lobby was still filled with people waiting for their rooms to be cleaned/ready.

Seemed nicer/cleaner than the Cypress Pointe resort next door....pool was definely warmer at Grande Villas.

Overall would stay here again....close proximity to Disney, and the smaller nature of the resort are very nice.

By anne615 Dec 13, 2005

My family (my husband, three children, my sister, and I) stayed in a two bedroom villa on the second floor in Building A on October 15 & 16, 2005. See http://cypresspointe2.com/floorplans.html for floor plans and site map. I was very pleased with our location; building A was the closest Grandvillas building to the other Cypress Pointe Resort (with the volcano pool) yet it was overlooking the playground and minigolf course at Grandvillas. My children (ages 6, 5, & 4) and my sister spent a lot of time at all three of these activities so it was nice to be close to all of them. The slides at the volcano pool were a big hit with the kids! Our villa was nicely decorated and the master bedroom/master bathroom was impressive with its whirlpool tub and separate shower/toilet area. There were patio doors onto the balcony from both the living room and the master bedroom. The kids' bedroom was a bit on the small side, but adequate for children. My two girls slept in one twin bed and my son slept in the other. The living room has a big TV (43 inch?), a couch, and two chairs with tuck-under foot stools. My sister slept on the couch without folding it out, so I can't say how the sleeper sofa matress was for comfort. Our villa overlooked the playground and minigolf course, so we had a pleasant view. Try to get a villa with windows facing the center of the resort instead of overlooking the parking lot. I didn't think to request it, but I am so glad that we weren't looking out the windows at concrete. The kitchen and dining room were wonderful. My only complaint was with the dining room table. What is it with resorts and glass tabletops?? This is the second resort we've been to that had glass tabletops. They are so hard to keep clean, especially with little kid fingerprints! The large wall mirror overlooking the table made the area seem very spacious. We enjoyed our short stay at this resort!

By steve920 Jan 11, 2005

We just returned from a fabulous stay here between Christmas and New Year's Week. Volcano pool in Phase one was cold, but the Grandvillas pool and hot tub were perfect. We stayed with our three kids (7, 4, and 2) and everybody had a blast. I would definitely stay here again.

By john769 Jul 30, 2004

Just returned from a weeks stay at Cypress Pointe Grandvillas. Excellent service all around. 3bdr 3bath was very comfortable for 2 couples and 4 kids. Excellent family resort. Very close to Disney. Only minor complaint was the living room furniture was a bit worn. Everything else was first rate.

By david1046 Apr 27, 2004

My family enjoyed our stay at this resort. The

rooms were as advertised, and the putt putt

course was a hit with the kids. Would stay

here again.

By carl2591 Updated Mar 1, 2004

date of stay: 5-05-00 C- Building

excellent location for Disney.

Units are large and well equipted.

Resort activities are nice with lots to do on site.

Rate this a 9 out of 10

I reviewed resorts at WWW.TUG2.NET and this resort was highly rated on TimeShare Users Group (tug2.net) site

Also liked the pools with volcano theme.

Nice for kids (4-2) with kiddie pools and nice rides for them.

By vierabell Oct 29, 2003

This is a beautiful resort. Close to Disney World, Seaworld, & Universal. Great shopping and many wonderful places to dine are close by.

By brink2313 Updated Apr 13, 2003

We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit. I loved the light color of the kitchen and bathroom cabinets (like balsa wood), the colorful decorations and the Spanish tile floor. The bathtub is a roman spa and there is a wonderful shower and a private toilet room.

The unit is actually two rooms that can be separated for privacy.

The side entrance to Walt Disney World is only about 1/2 a mile. Sea World is only about 2 1/2 miles through the back way.

There are 3 pools and numerous kiddie pools and spas. You can use the facilities of Cypress Pointe even if you are staying at this one because they are really the same resort.

By seawatch Updated Dec 7, 2002

first class large units and very well equiped

we had a 3 bed room with full laundry in the unit

good location

great pool/volcano

miniture golf on site but cost was outrageous..

should be included or nominal cost like it is at ORANGE LAKE