WorldMark Marina Dunes

Marina, California

Timeshare reviews at WorldMark Marina Dunes

Marina, California

By carolyng129 Oct 21, 2013

Wonderful resort! My husband and I stayed twice at this resort in August just as our summer was winding down. The seclusion of the resort makes it an ideal vacation spot. It is a short drive to Monetary and Carmel. When you've finished with the crazy parking and shopping in those areas its nice to be able to relax away from it all in Marina. I love that the beach is large and private. It was fun to watch people flying beautiful kits and carving drawings in the sand dunes. The rooms were refurbished in 2009 when Wyndham bought Worldmark so the rooms are much more modern looking than the pictures. It was stated that the rooms were smaller than most Worldmark resorts, but I've stayed in a studio in San Fransisco so these rooms didn't fit my definition of small. I do wish this resort had 1 Bedroom units (its odd staying in a 2 bedroom with 2 people.), but that would be my only suggestion. Don't forget to visit the bonfire or the restaurant provided by the resort. We will defiantly be back!

By aldas Dec 4, 2008

Great spot. It's minutes to downtown Monterey with its aquarium and other sites, while able to stay at a beautiful resort that's got miles of beach (National Marine Sanctuary) right at your doorstep. The 2 bdrm unit was great for sharing the experience. The kitchen area is basic, but totally adequate for preparing those cost-saving meals. (Although it's so tempting to eat out all the time with the great restaurants in the area)

By larryduvick Feb 5, 2003

Great location and super room.Could see the ocean feom patio, close to Monterey and Pacific Grove (butterflies and lighthouse) only problem was no facility to heat food in my room, would go back again.