Costa Linda Beach Resort

Oranjestad, Aruba

Reviews of Costa Linda Beach Resort

Oranjestad, Aruba

4.2

Have you been to Costa Linda Beach Resort lately?

By diane90 Updated Jun 23, 2016

Best beach on the island...huge with many table/umbrella chickees on this beach. RELAXING! Recently renovated. Gorgeous pool. Friendly staff. Free guest computers to use, but not able to use personal flash drive! Plenty of FABULOUS WATERFRONT dining within walking distance. Casino is 5 min walk . Busy high rise area easily accessible 5 min ride. Low rise MORE RELAXING!!

By markd577 Jul 27, 2014

Costa Linda remains the gold standard of our family vacation spots. The resort is beautiful, the staff is extremely helpful, and the abundance of tiki huts allows even someone like my sun-sensitive wife to enjoy Eagle Beach, the deep, wide beach that is the best in Aruba. My sister-in-law and her husband visited last year at our recommendation and couldn't thank us enough for steering them to Costa Linda. You won't be disappointed.

By gail121 Jul 20, 2014

My husband and I have owned here for more than 15 years and it just keeps getting better. They continue to make improvements and the staff is wonderful. We LOVE it! Everything you need is within walking distance and the new restaurant/shopping area near the Alhambra is such a welcome addition to the area. We are so happy to own here and we love Aruba.

By kevinp250 Jul 13, 2014

My family and I have been at this resort two years in a row now, and we love it!! So much so we made a purchase. The beach is absolutely beautiful and so quiet. I have been to the hi-rises and Costa Linda is the place to be. It is way too busy at the hi-rises. You don't have to getup early to get a chickee hut, they have plenty. Water sports may not be on site, but find Mark and it's a short shuttle or boat ride right to them!! The staff is courteous and helpful. Pick up your towels on the first day and she says "welcome home"! Bottom line, great resort!!!

By anthonyc130 Updated Mar 8, 2011

My family and I have been vacationing at this resort for 10 years. It is situated on the best beach in Aruba, Eagle Beach, it has a large pool area with 2 jacuzis. There is also two bars, 1 by the pool and 1 in the lobby. Great shops and restaurants right on the property. The staff makes my family feel like home. It's a must visit Resort.

By lynnel41 Feb 3, 2011

This is a great resort. The pool is beautiful and big so it never gets crowded. The beach is onsite and just a short walking distance. The room accomodations are clean and pretty. The resort activities are very enjoyable for the kids. We have a GREAT time everytime we stay here.

By janinei Aug 26, 2008

This resort is great! The beach is spectacular. Although the resort is listed on Red Weeks website as the town of Oranjestad, don't be deceived. The resort is centrally located and very private. Just enough beach action to keep one entertained but not enough to overwhelm ( as some of the other resorts further up the coast). The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are spacious and well equipped. I would highly recommend this resort.

By pamela935 Updated Jan 1, 2007

This place is awesome! It's perfectly situated on one of Aruba's nicest beaches (and that's saying something because all of Aruba's beaches are gorgeous). The CL beach is huge, never crowded, and chickees are always available.

The rooms are expansive and meticulously maintained and include "maid service" everyday but Sunday . . . yes, maid service. They wash the dishes, make the beds, and refresh everything.

The resort atmosphere is very relaxed . . . high end without being stuffy (4- 5 stars). Everyting is well managed and the staff is very accomodating.

I always said, I would never buy a timeshare but, after staying at Costa Linda last year all that went out the window! I'm now an owner and can't wait to get back there in April. If you are thinking about staying here do not hesitate. It's the perfect place for a "beach vacation!"

By connie498 Oct 10, 2006

We stayed in a timeshare at CLBR in April of 2006 and again in June of 2006. We have always rented timeshares whenever we travel and loved CLBR so much that we recently purchased one here!

The staff are extremely nice and helpful; the resort is very nicely kept; the beach is lovely and the water is divine, turquoise and calm.

Looking forward to yearly vacations at Costa Linda Beach Resort!

By barbarab35 Oct 3, 2006

Fantastic location on gorgeous Eagle Beach, the nicest swimming beach on the island. Friendly staff, great units, good food and lots of activities. There is a bus stop right in front to take you to the supermarkets, downtown, Palm Beach, etc.

By sharon175 Dec 9, 2004

My husband and I just purchased a week (sight unseen) at this resort and absolutely love it. I had stayed at Costa Linda previously but this was my husband's first visit to Aruba. He is very impressed with Costa Linda and Aruba. The unit is very well maintained, the service people were very friendly and the weather was perfect. We were concerned since November is their rainy season but we had sunshine everyday. We have timeshares in Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel and St. Petersburg, Fla. but love Aruba the best.

By msandler Oct 4, 2004

I agree Costa Linda is the best resort on the island's best beach. Small enough for personal attention, never a problem getting a beach hut, convenient to everything, and immaculately kept up. I stay in timeshare at least 4 times a year and own 10 weeks and have trades widely in Europe, Mexico, the USA and the carribean and Costa Linda is my all time favorite.

By eggerts May 31, 2004

We have had the priviledge of traveling to the Carribean quite a bit. This resort is the finest by far. The rooms are so clean, the staff is FANTASTIC, the beach is unreal! We were just there last week and we are already talking about returning next year. Aruba is so beautiful, we fell in love. But staying at the Costa Linda was the best travel choice I have personally ever made! Treat yourself, you will NOT be sorry!

By g17master Sep 4, 2003

Absolutely Beautiful. Have been numerous times and look forward to going back!

By biafrate Mar 7, 2003

Exceptional quality and comfort in Aruba. Located on Eagle Beach, the finest beach in Aruba, this has to be one of the top 10 resorts in the Carribbean. I have travelled to many islands and stayed in numerous timeshares, but none compare to CLBR. From the moment we arrived, we were treated royally. Marriotts are nice, but very crowded. At Costa Linda, we had everything we desired at our fingertips. Just ask and you will receive their undivided attention to the littlest details. I would highly recommend you treat yourself to a little bit of Aruba Paradise.

By beachadmirer Feb 15, 2003

This resort has first class accommodations in every respect. Their pools are top shelf and the beach is absolutely grand! Friendly staff and a family environment help make this resort a vacation stay to remember.

By jam244 Jan 5, 2003

I HAVE BEEN AN OWNER OF THIS RESORT SINCE 1996 AND EVERY VISIT HAS BEEN AS GOOD AS THE FIRST, I RECENTLY UPGRADED AND PURCHASED A LARGER UNIT. THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT THERE!!!