Timeshare reviews at The Masters at Paradise Canyon Resort

Mesquite, Nevada

By appreski1 Jun 22, 2010

Beautiful condo.

By hawaiiker Jun 8, 2007

I own here. In fact, I own two & I'm glad I do. Super trader for Hawaii and Lake Tahoe. I had to keep pinching myself everyday because it's too hard to be true for what you get in this timeshare. Definetly a keeper in my book!!!

By anthonyd20 Updated Jan 22, 2007

We arrived at Pardise Canyon in August of 2007, a little aprehensive due to the extreme heat. The condos are very spacious, each with a patio, barbecue, and personal golf cart. Between the pool at the club house and the central air we kept cool. At night the climate was refreshing, just the right temp/humidity for walks, shopping, or whatever you enjoy. I played 18 at Wolf Creek - unique and challenging to say the least. We enjoyed our stay and are currently looking into ownership. The management team was helpful, answering questions w/o the normal push. Mequite at the Paradise Canyons is a great western destination. Top on my list.

By vicki265 Jun 13, 2006

Fantastic Resort with great accomodations. The golf courses were very challenging! You stay in a house with a garage which included your own golf cart. The staff is very helpfull and friendly. Resort is located within driving distance of several golf courses. You even have your own personal tee box right outside your villa to practice. Highly recommended for the golfer and gambler. Four casin os nearby.

By victoria330 Mar 11, 2005

This resort is beautiful.The units are actually small houses with attached garages that have their own golf cart. They are very well maintained and well furnished.

By kimandterry Aug 22, 2003

Beautiful timeshare, super golf courses, nice climate

By larryt2 Feb 6, 2003

I have owned a timeshare for 16 years, very rarely visit the ones I own. I traded into The Masters at Par. Canyon in 2001 and it is the best of the best. Each unit is like your own home, in your welcome package comes the keys to your unit but also a garage door opener, because the units all have personal garages. Inside the garage is your own personal golf cart, not for the 3 fantastic courses that surrond the resort but to get you around the resort. The units all have their own laundry room, very large kitchen, seperate dining room, large family room, with large TV and built in stereo system. Both bedrooms have their own baths with the master bedroom bath having a large whirlpool tub. You are also greeted with a fruit and candy basket and several cold drinks in the fridge. The area is desert with 3 - 4 area casinos, prices for food is very reasonable. I recommend highly.