Sands Beach Club

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Reviews of Sands Beach Club

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

4.2

Have you been to Sands Beach Club lately?

By thepars Updated Aug 26, 2011

I am an owner at this club and just love the location, view and surrounding area. It's a perfect location with a wonderful view of the ocean. Every 2 bedroom 2 bath suite is directly overlooking the ocean. We trade our week every other year to another timeshare location and have yet traded to one that we like better. In fact, next year we're going for 2 weeks with a banked week we had been saving. Phase II is all 2 bedroom/2bath ocean FRONT. Make sure you ask which Phase you are renting! Phase II is the best!

By cherylwat Updated Aug 17, 2008

The timeshare units are great. Tempur-pedic beds. Phase 2 is oceanfront . Phase I has a great south view. Washer and dryers in each unit. Bathrooms remodeled. 2 flat screen TV's..Lots of upgrades in 2008.. Location-Location-Location. It doesn't get any better. . Due to location, almost private beach. Restaurant, lounge and California Pizza on site. The popular Shore Drive.

By maltman Updated Apr 22, 2008

The longer you stay at The Sands, the better it looks! From a glance the building is relatively old and unimpressive, but at the end of your week, you come to appreciate the location and ammenities. The southery corner units are particularly nice because the view is unobstructed and gives a panoramic view of the entire area. The pool area is large, and always has room for more folks.......Great, wide beach too! The building itself is at the dead end of the development, so it's pretty isolated with other buildings on the north side only. On-site restaurant is direct oceanfront, and absolutely beautiful! (Food is only C grade, however) ....... For the money, this is the best kept secret at the beach!! ... Don't miss it!

By cathy445 Aug 5, 2004

We stayed here the week of July 23. Resort was very clean and we had a great time. Unit was spacious and we were a family of 3 and had 2 more guest with us. The beach was not crowded. The downstairs restaurant provided a good breakfast buffet and it was nice not to have to get out in the morning if you did not want to prepare something in your unit.

By melnimmo Jun 25, 2004

I stayed at this resort 6/13/04. Nice facility but service is terrible. I checked in on Sat. it took me several phone calls to receive washclothes and I still did not get them until Sunday morning. There response was housekeeping was out of them. How does a resort run out of washclothes. I also had a painter knock on the door monday morning to inform me I needed to keep the door open for about 30 minutes because he had just painted it and it needed to dry. lt is a shame a nice place like this is managed so poorly. I had to make a phone call to complain almost every day I was there. I would only stay here as a last resort

By jim649 Updated Jun 6, 2004

I have spent the last 30 years visiting Myrtle beach each and every year, Sometimes twice and even 3 times. I know of no place on the beach that even approaches the Sands Beach club....Its quiet and peaceful, Well maintained, with friendly, professional people. The restaurant is wonderful, especially the buffet breakfast. I own two timeshares, and recommend this resort above all others to everyone.