Chateau Orleans

New Orleans, Louisiana

Timeshare reviews at Chateau Orleans

New Orleans, Louisiana

By valarie18 Sep 5, 2007

Great location, can walk to everything. Secure property. Wonderful Pool & Cortyard. Friendly & helpful staff. Older units but very tidy.

By john4471 Updated Dec 13, 2004

We have owned here since 1983 and enjoyed it each time we used it. Very convenient to the French Quarter. Parking is a problem, but very helpful manager.

By sailfool13 Jun 2, 2004

Wonderful location! Quiet tranquility in the french quarter. Beautiful courtyards with swimming pool. Morning coffee in the courtyard everday and danishs and bloody marys on weekends. Friendly and helpful staff. Only steps from great food and great music or spend your day relaxing by the pool in tropical courtyards.

By munanue Jul 13, 2003

We stayed here in Oct 2002. I loved it, my husband hated it. Location, Location, Location!! Right off bourbon street and a great staff made me love it. They gave us a great tip to try Mike Andersons for seafood (right on bourbon). The room was way older and not what we are used to but I thought the charm was nice. My husband didn't care as much for that. I would stay there again though!

By gragut Mar 28, 2003

We spend New Year's Eve and had a wonderful time. Love the setting and the sound of the water fountain by swimming pool. Staff is very nice and willing to assist.

By overjoy Jan 7, 2003

Great location in the heart of the French Quarter. Private pool, helpful manager, morning coffee, quiet and peaceful