Sunisands Beach Club Resort

New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Sunisands Beach Club Resort

New Smyrna Beach, Florida

By crittersinc Updated Sep 1, 2007

I have owned weeks at other properties with this management company that I've sold, but this Labor Day week 35, 2007, I exchanged a banked week thru RCI since we live about 45 minutes away. This resort has only 7 units, nice pool, great views, limited parking, convenient to everything, walk to beachside bars and Chase's restaurant. The unit is typical of a Florida beach resort, cheap beach proof decor except for the Sleep Number bed, but it is clean and the management staff is awesome (or at least Melissa has been for 2 years now). As I type this review we are headed back for the day tomorrow, we're using it for daily beach visits this holiday week, we have a bunch of rescued animals we care for, but we really did want to stay overnight, unit and property were a nice getaway today. We are pleased with the quietness of the property, great for couples or those who wish to escape, no screaming kids or high school partiers, ahhh, relaxation for us more mature adults! Beautiful beach, clean, and miles to take a walk. But if you are looking for the high class decor environment and hype, this is not it, this property is for those who are looking for the laid back old Florida style beach resort, R & R, low key no need to impress. Would definitely return.

By fred297 Updated Oct 3, 2004

An excellent oceanfront resort. Only seven units share the large pool. No other resort on the Daytona Beach area is such a private, quiet place ! ( Biased, but honest, former Owners President).

By cbisjo21 Dec 12, 2002

Own here. My favorite of all units I own.