Causeway on Gull

Nisswa, Minnesota

Timeshare reviews at Causeway on Gull

Nisswa, Minnesota

By tonya267 Jul 21, 2006

We just got back today and had a great time! The unit was very nice, clean and plenty of room for all of us. We were close to the outdoor pool and still very quiet.

We brought a boat, but if you want to rent one, make reservations ahead of time and do some price shopping if you want to rent the entire week. The only disappointment was the beach - not swimmable, but the pools are great and not busy.

We will be back to enjoy another week!

By lisa3835 Feb 6, 2006

We stayed July 2005 and were not completely satisfied with the site. There was only a postage stamp size beach which was overrun with seaweed. You could not swim in this area. I was looking forward to relaxing on the beach but couldn't. I was very disappointed. I believe we would have had to travel a ways to enjoy a beach, which wasn't what I wanted. There were only a few boats to rent and we were only able to get a boat the day we were leaving - so we passed on that. I recommend bringing your own boat if you plan to use it for the week since there was plenty of room for docking.

The rooms were large and we were impressed with the fireplace, hottub and master bedroom, but the rooms were a little worn. We loved the deck off our unit but there wasn't much of a view. It had a nice indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. It would have been nicer to have laundry facilities within the unit but it still had a nice laundry facility off the outdoor pool.

My children are teenagers so we did not participate in the activities offered. If you have younger children they had several activities for them.

I think I would have preferred this unit in winter. It would have been cozy and lovely. But my expectations for a summer vacation were not met. I would recommend this unit but it just wasn't for us.

By adrainp Apr 22, 2004

This resort is beautiful, I just came back from the resort during the week of 4/9/04 - 4/16/04. I had a relaxing getaway with my family. My reasoning for giving this four stars is due to the fact that the indoor pool was not complete. Otherwise this resort would be a five star regardless of the weather. Also, please note if you are using mapquest, that 694 North changes into 694 West and will end without explanation from

By candella Dec 2, 2003

Causeway on gull is absolutely beautiful. We stayed there in Octobera few years ago. The leaves where a spectacular site. Loved the view from the large windows facing the lake.

We didn't take advantage of the amenities, as the unit says it all. Relaxing was our main objective.

Really looking forward to staying there again.

By dubbs Aug 20, 2003

Absolutely premium property. Trades fantastically. Your own private hot tub, massive fireplace, loft, 200 miles of snowmobile trails and close to great down hill and cross country runs. We come every Xmas with the family for years. Everyone counts the days to the vacation here.

By lehmans Dec 9, 2002

Beautiful accomodations - 2 bedroom that sleeps 8- large 6 person hottub in every unit, spiral staircase, fireplace and more!

Indoor pool is being built.

Northwoods excellence at its' best!