Mountain View at Crown Ridge Resort

North Conway, New Hampshire

Timeshare reviews at Mountain View at Crown Ridge Resort

North Conway, New Hampshire

By lulu_k56 Oct 22, 2008

We loved every minute of our stay here. When my back went out on the first day of my vacation, Buck at the office got me in to his chiropractor in Conway and I was as good as new! The pool is awesome and the gym isn't bad. The staff at the office have lots of maps and books to get you around in New Hampshire. We loved our unit and used the gas grill at the office to cook. We cooked every morning and 4 nights while we were there. There isn't any activities at the resort but who wants to stay home when there is so much to do in New England! We hit the fall colors just right. It was so beautiful. We drove to Maine twice but I think New Hampshire is more beautiful. We would love to go back someday!

By jackien5 Updated Feb 28, 2006

Was here for a week the beginning of November 2005 & LOVED it! Stayed in a 2 bedroom with gas fireplace. Most of it was very clean, but were a bit taken aback when we opened the oven & it looked like someone put foil on the bottom OVER dried on food instead of cleaning it. A little clean up & all was GREAT! The indoor pool & hot tub were great too!

I was a bit disappointed as I thought there was a jacuzzi tub in this condo. Turns out the tub is in the Studio instead which was below us. My husband talked with the manager & told him that we were there celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary & he told us we could use BOTH condos!

The area is wonderful with lots of small shops to go into. Don't forget to visit Zeb's General Store! You will spend at least an hour here. The views are also spectacular.

We will definately return. THANK YOU SO MUCH to the staff at Mountain View---you are GREAT!