Wyndham Westwinds

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Reviews of Wyndham Westwinds

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

4.4

Have you been to Wyndham Westwinds lately?

By sandrak109 Jul 30, 2008

Westwinds is a great place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our 2-Bedroom unit was clean, well stocked and nicely decorated. The large oceanfront balcony was great. This was my family's first stay at Westwinds and we will definitely be back next year.

By donnab380 Jul 27, 2008

Westwinds is a nice property with a friendly staff. It has a well stocked kitchen and nice furnishings. It is very clean and on the beach with large balconies and great views. It's a great place for a beach vacation.

By margaretw76 Oct 6, 2007

I just got back from a weeklong stay in a 2br unit 503. The view - oceanfront- was exceptional! The wraparound balcony allows a great deal of privacy. Very clean, well maintained and the front desk staff is top notch. This was my 4th annual trip - I can hardly wait until next year!!!

By tcornel Jul 17, 2007

Great ocean front balconies. Wide beach. Convenient to everything. Management was friendly and responsive.

By art101 Feb 5, 2007

Maybe because it was in the slowest season, but they seemed a little disorganized. My room wasn't ready at 4PM and they offered no alternative but "to wait for 1/2 hour". When this has happened at other resorts, they might offer another room, which I would have taken (I don't think they were at full capacity).

I'm used to parking in tight spaces, but this place was a real pain to park in, I can imagine the problems in the summertime.

Yesterday a guy comes to my room to fix the TV (9AM Sunday) but my TV isn't broken.

The rooms are nice but nothing special, and the people are friendly enough.

Good.....not great....resort.

By angela942 Jun 4, 2006

Fairfield Westwinds is a great family vacation spot. It is situated directly on the ocean and all of the units have wonderful ocean views. The condos are very well maintained and tastefully decorated. Each unit has a balcony. The staff is curteous and helpful. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, but especially LOVED being just a few steps from the beach and ocean. This is not a lavish resort, but an affordable, well-maintained property with the benefit of being oceanfront. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would return again!

By dean336 Jun 29, 2005

Just got back from our vaction. Loved the place, Our room was great, the staff was so nice.

Even when we were not on the beach we could enjoy the view from our LR or Bed room. Only a few steps to the water.

It would take years to see and do all the activities at Myrtle Beach. We plan to return next year.

By heatherdcl Updated Oct 19, 2003

Westwinds is a quality resort lacking only a pool large enough to accomodate the number of units. The units are large with washer/dryer, etc. They are tastefully but not extravagantly decorated. The nicest feature is that all units are oceanfront.

Fairfield Seawatch, the sister resort, is more extravagant in decor and amenities.

By seawatch Updated Dec 7, 2002

stayed there in 1993 and 1998 in a 2 bedroom

right on the beach

heated indoor/outdoor pool was great

THERE WAS A FULL LAUNDRY IN BOTH OF THE UNITS WHEN WE STAYED THERE