Timeshare reviews at Orlando International Resort Club

Orlando, Florida

By elainew148 Updated Oct 1, 2016

I've owned at Orlando International since '93 and it's a wonderful place to relax with friends and family after a long day in the parks, or recovering from a day at the beach. The pool is large and heated, and the hot tub is a new addition to the property. The rooms have been renovated recently and they do a great job of keeping the large rooms really clean. The resort is only two miles from Universal and is also very close to Disney - nine miles. The premium outlet mall is within walking distance, in fact it's just next door to the resort on International Drive. My kids loved Orlando International growing up and we have a lot of wonderful memories of the resort.

By deanc2 Jul 15, 2008

I was very surprised upon setting foot on the property. The staff was friendly and helpful. Printing boarding passes was free and easy. The security guard met me in the parking lot and was friendly and visible. The jacuzzi was clean and comfortable. The condo was clean and updated with granite counter tops. The units have one tub and two walk in showers. There was a shower on the first level in case you used the pull out couch bed. Very convenient for coming back from the pool. A paper was delivered daily and towels were exchanged on Wednesday. The living room has a dvd/cd player with VCR. Cable tv was a nice convenience with HBO and Showtime. The screened balcony off of the living room was a nice place to read the paper. I am going back later this year as it is down the street from Universal Studios and near WetnWild, right on the International Drive corridor which will take you to Seaworld and the new Aquatica water park. It is $5 for a 3 day pass on the trolley. Just a great little resort. You won't be disappointed. I was recently in Orlando and went by to see if anything had changed. They add covered park swings in the courtyard to add more of a personal touch. Nice and quiet.

By brenda38 Apr 7, 2007

If you are looking for a very nice place to stay quite, clean, relaxing. This is the place. Among all the crazyness going around in the Disney area. This place is friendly, very clean, big beautiful rooms. My family and I were very please with our stay. I would come here again in a jiffy. I highly recommend this timeshare rental.

By larrybaudoin Jul 19, 2003

This resort can be an oasis of calmness and relaxation in the midst of great commotion and activitiy in the Disney/Orlando community. The resort is an established resort that continues to receive outstanding awards and recognition for keeping up with renovations and facility enhancements. Hospitality is excellent. The staff are friendly, helpful and very accomodating. We have stayed at bigger, newer and fancier timeshare complexes; and left disappointed in unit size, quality, and hospitality. If you are going to Orlando, this is a great place to anchor your family. The outlet malls, specialty stores, movies, amusement parks, etc are just within minutes of this great location. We were extremely pleased with our visit.

By bigfrank Jan 13, 2003

very large rooms clean and freindly