The Cove on Ormond Beach

Ormond Beach, Florida

Reviews of The Cove on Ormond Beach

Ormond Beach, Florida

4.3

Have you been to The Cove on Ormond Beach lately?

By margaretw76 Dec 23, 2007

I just completed a stay 12/15 to 12/22/07. Unit 605 is a 2 br unit oceanfront unit with 2 balconies AND a huge oceanfront window in the master suite. Clean and well maintained, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Close to lots of good restaurants. Each tower has an owners lounge with wide screen tv. Lovely pool and jacuzzi area with lots of seating. The best place to stay in the Daytona area!

By jillmazz Aug 18, 2007

THE COVE HAS COMPLETELY REDONE THE POOL AREA.. NOW HAS AN ALL NEW LAZY RIVER AND WALK-IN POOL THAT IS EASILY ACCESIBLE W/O ANY SLIPPERY STEPS. THAT IS GREAT FOR OLDER OR DISABLED PEOPLE. ALSO HAS HIGH WATERSLIDE FOR THE KIDS (& DARING ADULTS) GORGEOUS JACUZZI, POOL DECK RIGHT ON THE OCEAN W/ABOUT 300FT OF BEACHFRONT. FANTASTIC VIEWS. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF & VACATIONERS. NEW INDOOR POOL TOO. GREAT PLACE

By gregw42 Updated Nov 22, 2003

We enjoyed it so much last year that we again visited the resort from Sept. 27 - Oct. 4. This year we had a 1 bedroom unit with 2 balconies. We talked 2 other couples into coming and they also enjoyed the property very much. The pool is on the oceanside and has a hot tub near it as well. We're already thinking about heading back the same time next year. The entire property is neat and clean as are the units and the desk people are very friendly and quite knowledgeable.

By jimbu72 Jul 8, 2003

nice and clean, very good with the people and they try to help any way they can, I stayed there on one of my vacations and really enjoyed it, unlike Grand Seas they have rude people working there you ask for trash bags or towels you just about have to beg for them. I bought timeshare at Grand Seas so we would be able to go there chrismas week they said that would be no problem we tryed to book a week of12/21/03 they say they are filled up for that week there are a lot of things they tell you when you are buying but they don't stand up with what they tell you. I think the Cove should be rated higher than the Grand Seas because they don't lay to the customer's and give good service and they are good people. I would like to stay there again when ever there is a opening the time I go to Daytona.

Thank You Mr. Bullock Franklin, In. 46131