Royal Floridian Resort

Ormond Beach, Florida

Reviews of Royal Floridian Resort

Ormond Beach, Florida

4.0

Have you been to Royal Floridian Resort lately?

By frankb86 Mar 4, 2015

We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit on the 1st floor in February 2015. Great location, very nice unit, completely stocked with everything we needed. Walked out the patio door to enjoy the sun deck, miniature golf, pool and/or the beach. Friendly staff and neighbors. Definitely will return if given the chance.

By dianes29 Mar 8, 2011

We loved the place. The front desk staff was wonderful. We had a 2 bedroom lock-off that accesses at the entry foyer. It was great to lock out our adult children who were in the main suite. We even enjoyed watching cars stuck on the beach getting stuck all day. If you get stuck in the sand, it is definitely better to have a gorgeous bikini-clad female to look sad. Our only complaint is that the weather wasn't great 4 days.

By robinr35 Updated Jan 3, 2009

I am an owner, and just returned home from my week of timeshare in my 2 bedroom lock-out unit. The vacation went fine, the activities director John is really great. The maids have a very easy job from what I have seen. They never come to your room until you leave, which is fine. Great unit with the best location, oceanfront top floor and center!

Beware of salepeople, especially the dragonslayer TINA, she will hoard you with lies to get you to upgrade to the new building. Which is why I give 4 stars instead of 5

By lance64 Jan 14, 2007

My wife and I was there in August. We had a great time the staff was great. We had no issues with the room we were in and enjoyed all the activies that we participated in.

By frances47 Jul 2, 2005

July 2, 2005

We arrived at this resort and was treated terrible. We were owners and because we went through RCI to book, we were given one of the rooms on the front of the building. We didn't even know these units existed. We owned a two bedroom lockout unit but only booked a one bedroom so that we could use the unit for two weeks. We checked on red weeks to see if there was any units for rent, so that we could get ocean side. We were told that the unit that I found on Redweeks was already being used. I checked the computer everyday and this unit was listed all week. The second week they were going to put us in a unit that someone else was in and they were trying to make them leave a day early so they could put us in that unit. However, we finally got put in a unit and you guessed it, it was the unit that I was going to rent from redweeks listing the week before, it was also listed for rent that week too. We went to the board meeting and I would advise anyone who is at a timeshare when they are having a board meeting to be sure to go. We were very suprise at how they do business there. The accountant was really confused and took a lot of time trying to get the board to work with her to straighten out the funds. We enjoyed our vaction, but this place is not easy to work with. They all have a different answer for the same question.

By dolfin6548 May 17, 2005

This resort is at a beautiful location. Close to shopping and great dining. Very good restaurant on site (for breakfast/lunch). Will definetly go there again! Staff very helpful and friendly

By krcarroll Oct 3, 2003

My family visited the Royal Floridian for a week last August and we had a wonderful time! The accomodations were very nice, and the staff there is A+! The activities for the children are endless, and we enjoyed a couple of nights food and entertainment right there at the resort. The pool is beautiful and the Tiki Bar - well, happy hour was great, but Steve, the bartender, is one-of-a-kind! You will enjoy this place! Karen Clarkesville, GA

By wracers98 Updated Jan 17, 2003

RACE FANS: nice well-kept property, walking distance to most place of interest. on beach/out door and in door pools with hot tub.under ground parking. 8 miles from daytona speedway,daytona 500 feb.16. lots of extra room for that extra race fan. public golf