Tropic Sun Towers Phase I & II

Ormond Beach, Florida

Reviews of Tropic Sun Towers Phase I & II

Ormond Beach, Florida

4.2

Have you been to Tropic Sun Towers Phase I & II lately?

By elainew148 Sep 23, 2016

I love this resort. It's not the fanciest place I've ever been, but all of the units are ocean view and the beach is wonderful. The pool is nice and plenty big. The hot tub is small, but it's not a big complex so it works out fine. The staff is very nice, and the sand toys, boogie boards, and beach chairs were free for our use. I really enjoyed the decks available on the third floor for sunning and picnicking. The restaurants near the resort are very nice and reasonably priced. I recommend Steve's Famous Diner and Riptides. Overall, it was the best vacation I've had in a long time and I'm going back next year.

By ralphe22 Jun 29, 2010

We are new owners and used the resort for the first time June 5th-12th, 2010. We loved it!! We used the bikes and chairs for free. We stayed in one of the newly remodeled rooms and we were very pleased. Can't wait to come back again next year. They try hard to please everyone. The lady at the check-in desk could have been nicer. Tom was great!!!

By dgmg Oct 17, 2008

Excellent Ocean view with 1 bdrm, Older Buildings but well kept. Nice pool and deck area. Under ground parking which was nice. We were there over Labor Day and not real busy. Sound proofing not real good, as you could hear all doors closed on the floor and people talking.

By emil2 Aug 24, 2008

resort is old need remodeling,small bathroom,broken sofa, small jacuzzi,toilet size sauna room for one person only. you pay for wsher and dryer,pay for bike rental. small excersise rooom, we would't come back again, its wast of time and money to exchange.

By ginad32 Jan 13, 2008

My parents bought here when the building was first built. I have been almost every year since then. My children have grown up coming here on their summer vacation. They do not want to go anywhere else. Some of the staff members have been here for years. We have always had a wonderful time with no problems. I would definately recommend this resort.

By jackiej9 Jul 9, 2006

We just returned from our vacation and stayed at the tropic sun towers. The staff was great. They allowed us to check in two hours early due to we had to go to the Pepsi 400 that day. All their one bedrooms are ocean front with balonies. One of the two bedrooms and each floor are not so if you are getting a two bedroom make sure you have the unit that is ocean from or you are at least on the 4th floor so you can see the ocean. The rooms were very clean and well stocked. There was organized activities everyday if you want to participate. We went to the boardwalk at daytona which is not to far south and the difference people wise is huge. I was really happy to be back at our resort after being up there. There pools at the fairfield were wall to wall people... unreal The beach was great, the pool, I would go again in a heart beat. We went to the pepsi 400, we saw the shuttle launch, went to st augestine for the day, light house was awesome, parasailing, hawaiian luau dinner show. wonderful time.

By r53142 Updated Apr 6, 2006

I visited here once before on a trade, its alright.

By margiemou Feb 25, 2004

We stayed here last August for a week and it was great! There were 4 of us and we stayed in a 1 BR/1 BA, but it was great because all 1 BR have an ocean view room. The beach front view of our room was lovely to wake up to every morning! There are several very good restaurants nearby, some within walking distance, it was very nice! The staff was very frriendly and helpful, we had a faulty air conditioning system and they came right up and fixed it even at about 7:30 at night! We met some great people while we were down there and some of them come back every year! It was a great vacation and I would recommend this place to anybody!

By ruthannmoore Jul 23, 2003

Nice friendly staff, convenient location, family fun. Units were small but beautiful ocean view from balcony.

By sinc Jul 16, 2003

This is a well-maintained building complex right on the beach. Every 1-bedroom unit faces the ocean and has a balcony, but the units are small. The beach is pleasant. The staff is friendly and helpful.