Ocean East Resort Club

Ormond Beach, Florida

Reviews of Ocean East Resort Club

Ormond Beach, Florida

3.8

Have you been to Ocean East Resort Club lately?

By beverly559 Apr 3, 2006

We bought here a few years ago after staying here on an RCI exchange. We loved it. The staff is very friendly, the pool is well maintained and very clean. Very kid friendly. We rented our week last year to my a co-worker and they loved it too.

By dolfin6548 May 17, 2005

This is a wonderful resort. Rooms are not as large as a "purpose built" timeshare, but the pool deck is beautiful and the staff are all wonderful.

Of the resorts (that I have visited) in the Daytona area, I find this to be one of the best all-around.

By danny71 Feb 16, 2005

I own 2 units at Ocean East. We have been owners for 16 years.I have stayed at other resorts when we exchanged for different locations and have yet to see one as well maintained as this one.The staff is always friendly and the resort and pool area is always clean.

By ertl Oct 3, 2003

I recently purchased a unit at this resort and went there for my first stay in August 2003. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the resort was clean and well maintained. I am glad that I purchased this unit.

By harley03 Jan 22, 2003

STAYED HERE ONCE. ALSO, REVISITED THE RESTAURANT THEIR THIS PAST SUMMER. WILL REVISIT THIS MARCH BIKE WEEK. THE LADY OWNER IS VERY NICE. THE RESORT IS SMALL, HOWEVER CLEAN AND NICE.

By fitgirl Jan 20, 2003

Nice resort. The view is beautiful. The resort is well maintained...very simple, but perfect for couples/young families. Staff is very helpful. The only negative aspect is that the rooms are painfully small....even the two bedroom units. Otherwise...a good vacation spot.

By mart Nov 2, 2002

We were there recently, had a great time. Older resort, however well maintained. Would vacation there again.