Pine Acres Lodge

Pacific Grove, California

Timeshare reviews at Pine Acres Lodge

Pacific Grove, California

By dennetten Updated Jan 4, 2015

We love coming to our timeshare here at Pine Acres Lodge. The room, although a studio, is very comfortable! We love the fireplace, and the huge murphy bed! There are so many amazing places to eat in Pacific Grove that you really don't need to use the kitchen, but it is there if you want it. The resort is in a really quiet neighborhood, and close to the ocean...maybe a 5 minute walk. Also a short walk to town and very near Monterey.

By nazclk Sep 15, 2009

Just bought at Pine Acres Lodge or PAL as it is called. Stayed there over the weekend and found much to my delight that the complex is well maintained both the grounds and the rooms. The bonus time feature for owners is wonderful. I can see why so few units are for sale.

By johnl605 Mar 12, 2008

I am owner at Pine Acres Lodge. It's a nice, low-key, family-friendly place. We visit almost every year. Management and service have been quite good over the years.

We like to walk down to the coast (rugged beaches), or into downtown Pacific Grove during the day. We enjoy relaxing in the hot tub and sauna in the late afternoon and early evening. Local attractions include the Monterey Bay Aquarium (which I like a lot), and Pebble Beach Golf Course (I don't care for golf, but I know that Pebble Beach is famous).

By mwill210 Dec 26, 2004

We had a great time here. We stayed in a two bedroom two bath unit. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the second has a queen. The upstairs has a nice living room/dining room area and a complete kitchen. There was even a little ocean view from upstairs. Terrific sunsets. Pine Acres is a few blocks from both the beach and a golf course (Pacific Grove Municipal).

By redheadedlass Dec 28, 2002

A great place!

By bobstewart Nov 9, 2002

We stayed here in October and we really liked the location. We had a two bedroom townhouse. We could view the ocean from the second level window about two blocks away. About a mile from the resort is the Pacific Grove golf course. We ate a several good restraunts our favorite was the Fishwife. The units were recently remodled and were very clean. I can't wait to go back.