Desert Breezes Resort

Palm Desert, California

Timeshare reviews at Desert Breezes Resort

Palm Desert, California

By susanh1007 Updated Apr 3, 2016

We stayed in the 2 bedroom during the first week of the Indian Wells tournament. Our unit was very clean with an updated kitchen.Both bathrooms were quite spacious. Each building has a washer/dryer. Beds were comfortable. A great vacation!

By lisac335 Updated Mar 15, 2016

Older units with nice kitchen and bath updates but couches and bed are in need of burning. I went to my Chiropractor and had two massages to recoup from the horrible bed No ceiling fans so had to use the A/C which was noisy. I needed a vacation after my vacation :{

By graceber Nov 23, 2009

We are staying in a 2 bed 2 bath right now for Thanksgiving week. This place exceeds our expectations by a mile. We are seasoned timeshare exchangers - we own three - now we are thinking of buying a fourth at this location.

The very spacious condo is overlooking one of many pools, fantastic views, completely remodeled with granite counters in kitchen and baths, beautiful, tastefully decorated, vaulted ceilings, excellent bathroom lighting, safes in rooms, huge closets, large baths, very modern. This place is on par with Marriott, perhaps better. Each pod of 6 villas has it's own jacuzzi and gated entry and laundry room. The only thing missing is free wifi in the villas. You need to purchase the stick for $7 per day or $42 per week.

Everything else is free - many bbqs with thoughtfully placed timed lighting, tennis courts, putting green, ping-pong, arcade games, etc.

Location is excellet - right near beautiful La Quinta, Indian Wells, and Bermuda Dunes. So much to do here!

By rod113 Updated Apr 15, 2006

We stayed in a very spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath with a nice wet bar and fireplace with our four children they had plenty activities and very nice amenities not to mention the beautiful mountian views was a wonderful experience The Units have just been totaly redone and are very comfortable we love all the amenities and they have a fabulous tennis facility the people there were very helpful and nice we would stay here again and recomend this resort to all of our friends.

By leslie209 Updated Apr 15, 2006

This resort is fairly well maintained, has several pools and even more spas/hot tubs throughout the property. When I booked this resort only a studio was available. This is a glorified hotel room with a kitchenette. Not bad if there are 2 people, but more than 2 makes it hard since there is 1 bathroom and it is pretty small.

There is computer access (wireless) in the office area along with a pool table, ping pong and video games. There are some older movies you can borrow and many different games.

Everyone has been nice but I wish I had asked if a 1 or 2 bedroom was open to upgrade to.

By tinaj2 Updated Apr 5, 2006

By christine391 Updated Apr 15, 2006

We recently bought a time share at Desert Breezes. We stayed there for the first time over Christmas, 2004. We were very impressed. Although this is an older resort, it was exceptionally well equipped and maintained. The decor in the units date to the 1980's. However there are plans to update the kitchens and bathrooms. Our 2-bedroom 2-bathroom unit had a beautiful view over an artificial lake with a fountain and to the Santa Rosa Mountains. The staff were friendly and responsive. The landscaping was beautiful. We had a wonderful time and look forward to going back in 2005.

By golfdog77 Updated Apr 15, 2006

My new wife and I stayed at this resort on 9/18/04 through the 25th. This place is very nice and I would go back without hesitation. The people were very friendly with absolutely no pressure on sales. Our unit was a 2/2 with a gas fireplace. It has outside Jacuzzi's for the 6 plex’s. The pools are conveniently located with larger Jacuzzi’s. They have several outside gas BBQ’s for your use and a putting/chipping area. I liked the central location for golfing. Golfing in La Quinta or PGA west area is less windy and seemed to be protected by the mountains. I can’t wait to go back.

By sallyjo Updated Apr 15, 2006

This resort had some great conveniences. Our bottom floor one bedroom was only about 15 yards from a swimming pool. The pool area was kept clean and the pool was a great temperature. The resort offered special activities such as an inexpensive breakfast 2 of the days we were there, as well as a BBQ. The grounds were very nice. Lots of great dining close by. It was about 20 minutes from Palm Springs. We would have liked to been right in Palm Springs, but would stay here again without hesitation !