The Plaza Resort & Spa

Palm Springs, California

Timeshare reviews at The Plaza Resort & Spa

Palm Springs, California

By daleb135 Nov 1, 2012

Overall, service is very good, and the staff is very friendly. The rooms are very clean, however we did walk away with a few flea bites on our ankles. We have dogs at home and never get flea bites.

I like the fact they accept small pets, but maybe a routine spraying is needed as part the maintenance.

Location was central to many points of interest.

The biggest downside is the rooms are dated especially in size. Our home place is in Tahiti Village and the units are modern, but more importantly 4 persons can stay with privacy as a bedroom is provided with a door, as well as 2 lockable bathroom entries. The room at the Plaza Resort will also sleep 4 while seriously compromising any privacy. This should not be an issue for immediate family members.

By firstresorts Apr 2, 2004

This resort doesn't claim to be a five-star, and it never will be--it's really about a 3-1/2. Accommodations are quite nice, simple, and it doesn't have a lot of on-site amenities. However, this is one of the friendliest places you could go, and they have my vote because they LOVE ANIMALS! I brought one of my dogs and had a fabulous time. I will come back here and plan to buy.

By califasgirl Aug 29, 2003

The amenities were very nice. There was a dry sauna that my sister and I used, but we noticed vandalism in which kids had carved their names into the wood. I'm not talking about a few names; there were many names carved into the ceiling. There were two pools: one with two spas, and a quiet pool for adults only. There was also an exercise room with various workout equipment. The place needs to be refurbished. It's showing its age. There was the strong smell of smoke that really bothered us.