Landmark Holiday Beach Resort

Panama City Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Landmark Holiday Beach Resort

Panama City Beach, Florida

By thepars Apr 13, 2012

Love this place! Close to everything and the views are the best! The resort staff are wonderful and the units a very nice and clean. Stayed there for a week last year in April and loved it so much that I purchased a week so I can return every year! This year I'm staying for 2 weeks!

By hoyt2 Dec 25, 2007

My family visited this resort on Dec. 15-22, 2007. We stayed in a 3 BR unit (#604). The unit was spacious, clean and well equiped. There were no repairs needing to be done in this unit. The balcony was spacious and offered a spectular view of the beach. The nights were cool and we did not open the balcony doors for the ocean sounds. However, we could still hear the waves as they approached the beach. The entire office staff were friendly and accomodating. The front of the resort was undergoing a renovation, but that is to be expected during the offseason. We had a very pleasant experience and would not hesitate to return to this resort.

By gary1576 Oct 7, 2007

We bought here sight unseen based on the great reviews - not something we would normally do. We just got back from a week there and we were definitely not disappointed. Very spacious and clean and the location & views are tremendous. This is an older facility but the management is constantly improving and upgrading. Can't wait to go back next year.

By greg124 Updated Jan 27, 2007

Great place. Rooms are large. Wonderful views of the beautiful gulf. All you need is a sweat stained Bogart suite, Africian parakeet and a bottle of wine. (Albatross is optional)

By aprils44 Updated Jan 26, 2007

The views of the gulf coast are amazing. We have a two BR unit which is very spacious. I would love to see more amenities like a lazy river. Otherwise this resort is top notch.

By tom1969 Updated Aug 31, 2006

I own several ocean front weeks in locations from Destin and Orange Beach, to Daytona and New Smyrna Beaches (most are Gold Crown resorts) and none have a better view or location than this one. I have stayed here for 4 or 5 days without leaving for anything. One or two days eating out and sightseeing is all most people would want to be away from this resort. The view, the amenities, the activities.....this is the place to spend your vacation. Stay here one time and you will be looking for a week to buy, I know I did. I now own 2 weeks here. This is one of the only resorts I own that my wife gets mad about when I bank or rent a week rather than using it ourselves. I have a friend that owns at Marriott Legends Bay in Panama City, and he stopped by to visit me at Landmark a couple of years ago. He bought a week at Landmark. He now trades his Marriott with Interval International every year for Aruba or Hawaii, and stays in his Landmark week. Stay here once, it is what timeshares was meant to be!

By clois1 Mar 12, 2006

This was the best vacation my daughter,husband and I ever had.

We spent a week here two years ago,and i will never forger it.

By geoffn2 Jun 30, 2005

Stayed here November 2004. The two-bedroom was spacious, clean, air-conditioned and a pleasure to stay in for a week. The view of the Gulf is superb and all units have this view. The kitchen is great, so we were able to do almost all of our eating at the unit. The beach is right out the door. You are a little away from the "main action" but you still have all the amenities you need within 15 minutes or less. I would stay here again in a minute!

By jayjay May 11, 2005

Nice timeshare condo with breathtaking Gulf front views (all units at the Landmark are Gulf front including the one bedroom townhouse units on the ground floor with the bedrooms on the first floor via a spiral staircase which includes a huge Gulf front view window opposite the king bed). The one bedroom units have a ground floor uncovered patio that is directly on the beach.

The two bedroom units are roomy with a king bed in the master and two queen beds in the guest bedroom. Both bedrooms have niced sized bathrooms attached with the master having a large walk-in shower and a separate dressing area.

The combination living and dining room is a a nice size including a large dining table with seating for six. The living room has a full size sofa and a love seat and plenty of room to walk around.

There are 3 TVS, one in each bedroom and one in a credenza in the living room that includes a VCR player.

The kitchen is roomy for a condo and includes a stacked washer and dryer.

The two bedroom units have a large balcony opening off the master bedroom AND the living room.

One thing I like about this condo is there are insulated drapes over the sliding glass doors in the master bedroom, living room and the guest bedroom windows instead of vertical blinds that never seem to operate correctly for us and are noisy.

The pool is enclosed with a beautiful mural painted on the wall behind it. The pool has sliding glass doors that open in warmer weather but can be closed in winter (heated pool). It also has a jacuzzi with seating for 5.

There's a terrace on top of the complex with beach chairs for tanning and picnic tables. The terrace hallway also includes a bathroom so you don't have to traverse back to your unit. The terrace offers a fantastic view up and down Panama City Beach.

Be sure and check out Mike's Diner across the street for good food at reasonable prices.

I give the Landmark a solid 4 rating but a solid 5 for the fantastic view and the closeness to the Gulf.

By spiceypj Mar 18, 2004

the new management is really trying to get the resort back to RCI Resort Of International Distinction.

this is a beautiful place - lots to do here - if you want - or you can just relax - it is really great for that.

this is a tall structure - so if you are like I am and have a problem with heights - just tell the front desk - here more guests want to be up high - better views than low.

the views just can't be beat!

Now there was one thing that I didn't like - there is no bath in the master - only a shower - but that is not a really problem - because the second bedroom has the tub plus shower.

By sarah21 Jan 14, 2004

My mom owns two weeks here -- a week in April (week 14) and what usually turns out to be Thanksgiving week. We've been going for something like 18 years now and we love it! She almost never exchanges her weeks because we love going there so much. It is literally right on the beach. Down the elevator to the beach level, walk out the door across the boardwalk and you are on the beach. A washer-dryer in every unit, full kitchen, spacious units, and sunsets you wouldn't believe. I've snapped so many sunset pix from the balconies there. We have many happy memories from our times spent at the Landmark.

By br549 Feb 10, 2003

We stayed here last October and it was great. Beautiful view right on the beach.

By alice123456 Jan 25, 2003

Wonderful location right on the beach. Large enclosed pool so a fantastic place winter or summer. Large well appointed rooms. View couldn't be better.