Ocean Towers Beach Club

Panama City Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Ocean Towers Beach Club

Panama City Beach, Florida

By cathyg53 Updated Aug 30, 2012

We own 4 units at OT! Love the location because it is one of the few beach-front locations that allows one to travel, unobstructed, from Front Beach Road (beach front) to Middle Beach Road (Wal-Mart/Sonic/ Restaurants) to Back Beach Road (new Publix and quick thoroughfare for traveling toward Destin to shop the outlets of huge Silver Sands complex or across bridge to PC proper) without being tied up in the horizontal parking lot that exists nightly on Front Beach Road during Spring Break and the summer months. Up-dating has improved greatly. Some units have flatscreen TVs, others do not. Internet access was added this year - finally. Small pool with stringent rules for kids. However, great for retirees and small families who are seeking downtime. I personally love the 10 ft. building overhang by the pool that allows us retirees to sit in the shade while watching grandkids and the beach.

By serenas6 Updated Jul 12, 2009

We stayed at this wonderful Condo over July 4th of this year 2009! Yes very busy on Front Beach Rd don't ever drive it well maybe once otherwise use the back roads much quicker. However most everyone left on Sunday and we had the place to ourselves for 5 days. Ocean Towers is right in the heart of everything close to everything, you can walk to Pier Park, Pineapple Willy's or Wal-Mart. The staff is very helpful the rental guys are extremely friendly and full of information. The Condo yes is older however fireworks were going off all over the place, Front Beach Rd was packed and we were in the room by 11pm and sound asleep. Could not hear any of the noise other then the waves. Our view was worth the money. My husband, myself and twin 11 year olds would go back today if we could. This condo is definitely a must stay! You have all the amenities of home. I will say the parking was tricky but we always found a spot next to the building. I would give it 5 stars however it is an older building and the sliders were hard to open, the parking not so hot and the pool is small. The rules of the pool are no splashing, no jumping and basically made by old people that don't have children or grandchildren. So in short that explains my 4 stars. Love it stay there and relax! For sure go back every year!

By mickieb Aug 20, 2007

Right on the beach, great view!!!!

By c764 Jun 1, 2005

We bought a condo at Ocean Towers a couple of months ago on Redweek and just got back from our first vacation there.....we really had a great time! It was quiet, the amenities were good, very nice front desk staff and security staff. My only complaints were the parking (one vehicle only per unit) and the pool is small compared to my other units that I own at the Summit! Other than that, we made a good choice with the Ocean Towers Beach Club. Can't wait to go back next year!!

By gretab May 21, 2005

My husband and I stayed here week 52 in 2003. It was absolutely "heaven." Both the living room and bedroom looked out on the Gulf - a simply awesome view! Superb sunset views. The units were clean and spacious. The only drawback we found was the balcony doors had some damage between the panes of glass which obstructed the view when closed. Lucky for us that the weather was wonderful (temps in the mid 60's to 70) so we could leave the doors open and enjoy the sound of the waves. All in all - a wonderful break from a cold Wisconsin winter!!