The Whaler Inn Beach Club

Atlantic Beach, North Carolina

Timeshare reviews at The Whaler Inn Beach Club

Atlantic Beach, North Carolina

By margaretw76 Sep 19, 2007

I've owned here for 4 years. My 1 bedrm is 960 square feet!!! Closets galore and a spectacular view. Convenient shopping and uncrowded beaches makes this my favorite beach !!!!

By melrowgo Nov 25, 2003

Location, location, location! This property is located *right* on a wonderful beach which slopes gently into the water, plus has the advantage of facing south instead of east. The beach is rarely crowded, and the property is surrounded by nice homes and condos. A short walk down the beach is a great fishing pier. The NC Aquarium and the towns of Atlantic Beach, Morehead City, and historic Beaufort are a short drive away. Once we discovered Bogue Banks, we've never been back to the commercialism and crowds at Nags Head and Myrtle Beach.

The property has 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom, and studio units, either oceanfront or ocean-view. We usually stay in a 2-bedroom unit which includes queen bedroom/bathroom, 2-twin bedroom, main bathroom, full kitchen (with pans, utensils, dishes, glasswear, etc.), dining area, and living room with sofabed. There is even a utility room with free washer/dryer. A balcony or patio spans both the living room and queen bedroom for great views and lounging. There is a large enclosed pool and a game room on the property, plus free parking. The building is three storeys tall and has an elevator.

This property is not plush or over-decorated, but it is tasteful and comfortable. The people who own/rent these units range from young families to retirees. We've never run into issues with loud parties or improper use of the facilities; it's a nice mix of people. I can't wait to return!